#38

"Where are we?" You asked Jungkook as you mindlessly followed him. He stopped for a second and turned to look at you.

"Home" he replied smiling at you softly.

You blankly stared at your luggage which was dragged into Jungkooks apartment by Aera and Jungkook. Apparently the company has already given your apartment to the new recruit and has left a notice to clear your things out. So Jungkook decided to bring you here. Even though you didn't agree at first, Aera and Jungkook managed to convince you.

At this point you really didn't care where you had to stay. You were ready to sleep on the roads even because you just didn't see any point of living anymore. You felt numb on the inside. After letting out your frustration and anger and pain on Jimin you felt more miserable and weak. Now that it was all out you knew it was all real. 

"Hey, come with me." Jungkook put his hand out for you and you slowly placed your hand in his. He helped you up and walked you to a room which he had prepared for you. 

Aera was already unpacking your stuff and placing them in their rightful places.

"Unnie. It's okay. I'll do that later." you went to stop her. 

"No, you rest. I can do this by myself." she sounded so sisterly so you managed to give her a small smile. She looked at you and noticed that you were not okay. She could feel that you were feeling more miserable after seeing Jimin. 

Aera never thought she would see you like this. You used to be so happy and lively, that's one of the reasons why she started liking you when Jin introduced you to her. Jin was so heartbroken that he couldn't face you. He told her that he couldn't stand to see your pain because you were like a sister to both of them. 

"Come here." Aera opened her arms to you and you immediately hugged her wanting to feel some kind of warmth. She patted your back as she comforted you. 

You no longer had tears to shed as you emptied everything out after seeing Jimin. But you were so sad and hurt that you whimpered in pain.

******************

" Is she okay?" Jungkook asked Aera as he saw her coming out. 

" She is in pain. I put her to sleep for now. You better take good care of her." she sighed in worry.

"I will. Thanks Noona. Without you I wouldn't have known what to do." Jungkook smiled sadly at her.

" I still can't believe the things that happened. I can't even imagine the pain she is going through right now. But I know that you will save her from this misery." she smiled and patted his arm.

Just like few others Aera knew that he was in love with you. Secretly she always rooted for him, Because whenever you were with Jungkook, Aera noticed how happy you were like a child being yourself. You always looked carefree. But with Jimin you were always so careful and more like a lady containing yourself.

So when Jungkook decided to confront his feeling Aera felt happy like a proud sister. She knew what he had for you was genuine. And she truly believed that Jungkook is the one who could save you now from this pain. 

"I will try my best." Jungkook said it out loud promising himself. 

-

It was getting dark so Jungkook went to the kitchen and decided to make some porridge for you. He let you be by yourself even though he was worried about you. He thought what you need now is your own space. 

He took out a tray and placed everything neatly and got a glass of water along with your medicines. Then Jungkook walked up to your door and knocked before entering. You were there seated, leaning against the bed headboard lost in your thoughts.