#37

You couldn't look at Jimin, he felt like a stranger to you and as no one spoke you started to get uncomfortable. 

Jimin stood there staring at you in confusion. The distant between you two were real, you both could feel it and Jimin was having a hard time wrapping that around his head.

"Y/n!" he got closer to touch you and you immediately took a step back.

"Don't!" you hissed stopping him from getting any closer.

"Y/n can you please tell me what the hell is going on? Why are you treating me like this?" he questioned as his voice got heavy.

So many thoughts were running wild in your head to answer to his questions but you couldn't seem to get the words out. You could feel Jimin getting impatient as your anger was trying to escape from your heart.

"Stop avoiding and look at me dammit. I need answers. Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" his frustration made you snap at him.

Finally looking at him with anger and hurt you started questioning him.

"You are asking me why? are you seriously asking me why after knowing very well how I have been living for the past few weeks." you said feeling a lump forming in your throat.

"If you knew. would anything have changed?" you asked.

"W-what do you mean?" Jimin couldn't understand what you were saying and it was annoying him.

"Why did you do it Jimin? Why did you sleep with her?" you finally asked choking on your tears.

Jimin went still, a pang of guilt hit him hard on the chest. He saw the pain in your eyes as you waited for him to answer.

"Th-that is n-not true. love, those articles are lies." he was being shameless and it made your anger boil.

"Stop lying to me Jimin. I know everything." you yelled.

"Do you want to know why I was out that day when I got beaten up? I was out because I was coming to see you. I wanted to share the news of our baby with you. I thought it was our new beginning. our second chance that you wanted to start over." tears started flowing as you started remembering everything as you spoke. It was so hard to say it. but you knew you had to get this out of your chest.

"But guess what Jimin. When I showed up my whole world came crashing down when Yuri opened the door wearing nothing but your hoodie. And also she did tell me about the things you did before you visited me that day drunk." you felt your heart ripping all over again as you went on. You just couldn't stop yourself.

"Tell me why Jimin? why did you do that? why did you lie to me? why did you cheat on me?" you questioned through your tears.

"Wasn't I enough? what did I do wrong? Jimin I fucking sacrificed my whole life for you. I molded myself into a person that I'm not so that I could be with you, love you and protect you. I never wanted to be a threat to you so I did everything for you and in return all I asked was your love and trust. Was that so hard to give? you should have just told me if you were not into me anymore." you cried unable to bare the pain.

"Baby please. I'm sorry." Jimin tried to hug you but you pushed him away.

"Don't. Touch. me!" you said through gritted teeth as you tried to control your anger.

"Please let me explain. I was drunk and depressed. It was a mistake. It meant nothing." he tried to defend himself making you scoff.

"So does that make it okay Jimin? will that bring back everything I lost?" you asked him angrily.