♡ 𝟘𝟞 ♡

The next couple of days was busy as hell. Unexpectedly the members started interacting with you and Miya more than you thought. They were so focused on their solo stages and came at you both with almost every detail at any time whenever they get an idea. It's not that you are complaining, it's not bad at all as they are so humble and fun to hang around with. And in matters of time most of them became close and friendly except for one, Jungkook. 

That first day when you saw him during the meeting, he gave you a big sweet smile which really warmed you. He felt comfortable and inviting that day. But now he looks distant and cold. Whenever you try to speak to him to get his ideas, he would just pretend to be busy and just walkaway without even sparing a glance. He didn't even smile at you and it made you uneasy a bit. 

"Which one are you doing now?" Miya suddenly popped starling you a bit and asked looking at your sketch over your shoulder.

"Jeez.. stop jumping me out of nowhere. You are sneaky like a cat sometimes." You roll your eyes and she laughs sitting next you as she takes another look at your drawing. You smiled as you replied to her question showing her the complete sketch, "It's Jimin's. He has been sharing a lot of things so I'm trying to make something out of them."

"It's really good. It's so him." Miya, who is your best friend now commented. "Yeah.. it is." You smiled for a brief moment feeling flutters a little because of Jimin. He sure is a flirt but very passionate too. He makes you smile and blush the same time but you couldn't let those get to you. Shaking your head, you turn to Miya, "What about you?"

"I just finished Tae's and he loved it. It was easy to get his one done first because he was very specific about what he wanted. And it's minimalistic.. so.. easy peasy. Now I'm gonna do Joon's next. He told me to come meet him after an hour." She grinned looking totally satisfied with her work.

"That's cool. Anyone gave a hard time?" You ask out of curiosity even though you doubted the four members that were assigned to her were hard to handle.

"So far none. Like I said, Tae was easy. Hobi was sweet but he wants a lot of things so need to sort that out, Jin is still playing around I guess because the things he requests are out of this world. And Joon I have yet to discover."

"Lucky you! I've got Jungkook and Yoongi left. The hardest two to communicate. Yoongi is better, he is just too busy and lazy to explain further. But Jungkook.." You sigh picturing his hard eyes and silent behavior.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine. It's their stage so they will cooperate. Plus Kookie is a cute bunny. Very polite and friendly." She says but you just shake your head.

"He doesn't seem like it. And Yoongi likes to listen than talk. I'm sure he will just be fine with whatever I give him." You sigh again.

"Then what's the problem. It's better like that. And you will be alright with Jungkook too" She tells you and you just give a light nod wanting to put an end to that topic. It just stresses you out more. After chatting with Miya for few more minutes, you went ahead and finished off Jimin's demo completely to show him the final before getting on with other's sketches.