#58

It's only been a day without Jungkook and you already miss him like crazy. The show was going to start in an hour so you sent all of them a cheering message. V and Jimin was quick to reply with a thanks and a heart. You smiled feeling happy thinking how well things are going now. You finally found your peace and happiness and you owe it all to Jungkook. You looked down when your phone beeped.

JK - 33h 58m 34s 😣😣

You - ?? 🤔

JK - 33 hours 58 minutes 18 seconds till I see you again. I miss you 💖

You - Aww! I miss you too babe. I'll be watching you. do well.😘

JK - We will be doing a V-live after this. I'll call you at night.

You - Ok babe. I love you 💖😘

JK - I love you more 😘💖

Your smile widened at the picture he sent

Your smile widened at the picture he sent. He makes sure that you miss him as much as he missed you. He will never make you feel like you are alone and you are grateful for that. Your heart fluttered as you went through your gallery. Your phone was filled with his pictures and yours pictures. 

You picked up the habit of recording things from him. You had to agree that it's all worth it because you could always watch them and live in that moment. You played some videos of him that you took and while watching them you couldn't help but love him more feeling happy. Also your mind started drifting to the moments you both shared and the night you both had. 

(* this is the flashback y/n will be having while watching JK clips she recorded! contains 🔞🔞 clips. ) This amazing edit is owned by : jikook5813kookmin

********************************

"OMG! your boss confessed his feelings for you?" you asked in surprise while Miya was squealing on the other side of the line. 

"I know right? That hot bitch actually like me." she sounded excited.

"No wonder he was picking on you. Wahh you hit the jackpot girl. You have been drooling over him for a while now." you started getting excited and happy for Miya. 

"I know.oh my god! oh my god!" you both were laughing about it for a while till you both calmed yourself down. 

"Anyways stop about me. How are you? how is your hottie?" she asked wiggling her brows. 

"Yah! stop that. it's creepy." you scrunched your nose at her. 

"Oh my god! are those hickeys? Ooo someone has been getting some. Is he good?" Miya went nuts when she saw the marks on your neck and started teasing you. You blushed red.