#33

*Warning : Sensitive Content Ahead! I suggest you skip if you are a very emotional person.

**********************

Standing on the edge of the bridge, you bent down clutching your chest and crying hopelessly. You didn't know how to live anymore. You lost everything because of Jimin, you lost him as well and what's worst is that you lost yourself too. Trying to be the perfect girlfriend, you gave up so much and changed so much just for him. But it was all for a lie. 

Everything was a lie. His love, his promises, everything was a god dam lie. It was over! It was all over for you, you have nothing more left in your life. You started feeling miserable and fell on your knees. You felt a weight of painful sorrow press you into the hard pavement in which you knelt. Your mind clouded with pain, your heart grew cold and numb with pent up emotion. You felt clogged with pain and anger, hurt, fear and your throat was burning so bad that you let out a scream as you cried louder. 

"Jimin did you ever love me?" 

"Jimin why did you do this to me? why? why?"

You screamed into the cold air looking over the han river. You sobbed and tried to scream your pain again but it came out in low whispers as you didn't have the strength to scream anymore.

"It hurts so bad, that I can't breathe!" 

"I can't! I just can't anymore." 

The pain was too much for you, that you wanted it to stop. You slowly pulled yourself up holding the railing and looked down at the river as you took a step closer to the edge. You were shaking as you tightened your grip. You closed your eyes as memories of you and Jimin flashed-back. 

You didn't realize how much Jimin has hurt you as your memories turned from sweet to bitter. You cared for him and his feelings way too much that you forgot to care about yours and yet you were not enough for him. You didn't want to leave with so much hurt, so you pictured Jimins face when he used to smile at you in a loving way.

 You didn't want to leave with so much hurt, so you pictured Jimins face when he used to smile at you in a loving way

You reminisced in all the happy moments you had here in your life. The place that made you feel alive for the first time in your life. As you were about to let go, a small voice stopped you.

"Eomma!!" 

You turned your head into the direction where you heard the voice from and saw a beautiful toddler giggling as she was being carried passed you in her mothers arms. For a second you met those beautiful innocent beady eyes and it filled you with warmth. 

Your hands automatically went to your stomach in sudden realization.

 Oh my god!

 What was I thinking!

How can I be so heartless!

 You rubbed your tummy apologetically. This is not the ending, you thought. You gave up on many things but you decided not to give up on your child. You understood that your baby is the only hope that will keep you going.