#66

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞:

The days passed in a flash. Jungkook will be leaving tomorrow evening so you asked for a day off tomorrow. Sarah agreed without having an issue and she was nice enough to let you take a half day today as well. She knew that something was going on with you but she was happy that you were finally looking alive and happy.

You wanted to be with Jungkook as much as possible because once he leaves you won't be able to see him for a month. He didn't want to leave either but the faster he leaves and get the work done, the faster he could have you back with him.

"I'll be heading home now." you told Sarah as you stacked up the last bit of books and grabbed your bag.

"Ok dear. Take care! See you the day after." she smiled and gave a wave. You smiled and headed out.

You sighed when you saw that it was drizzling. All these days the weather was fine so you were not bothered to bring an umbrella. But once you got outside of the gate your eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across your face, when you saw your man standing there holding up an umbrella.

"Hey you came." you happily clung on to his arm.

"How can I not walk my baby from work when I have nothing to do but wait for you." he smiled.

Jungkook always walked you home everyday. It was a sweet gesture but it meant a lot to you. You didn't know what he was but Jungkook was beyond perfect. And he never fails to flutter your heart and make you love him more and more.

"True! I'm gonna miss you doing this." you pouted making a sad face. He chuckled at your cute face.

"Don't worry. I'll walk with you everyday when you come back Home." he said shifting the umbrella to the other hand as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. You smiled and placed your arm around his waist and walked home thinking about treating him for the night.

You took your time and pampered yourself in the shower. You used your new favorite scrub and lotion which smelled like vanilla and rose oil instead of the usual lavender. Once you were done, you wore a white lace babydoll set which you got few months back. You were too shy to wear it all this time but you decided to put your shyness away and treat your man the way he deserves. You have never done these kind of things but you wanted to do it for him.

 You have never done these kind of things but you wanted to do it for him

(something like this..incase u guys r wondering)

After you prepped yourself, you took the silk robe and covered up before stepping out. Jungkook was watching the TV waiting for you. So you quickly went inside the room and lit up a scented candle after dimming the lights a little to set the mood.

Before you could turn and call Jungkook, you felt two large hands snaking around your waist from behind.

"What are you doing?" he whispered in a deep voice brushing his lips against your ear, making the hair on the back of your neck stand.