#50

In the morning you roamed around the apartment trying to figure out what happened to Jungkook. There was no sign of him being home since yesterday. You took your phone out and meddled with it thinking if you should call him or not.

After finding out your feelings for him, you were nervous more than ever. But then you remembered what Jimin said after spending a fun and laughter filled evening at the Trick eye museum, while dropping you home.

'He is a better man, Jungkook is the right man!'

You were taken a back at first but then Jimin wished you and Jungkook happiness and encouraged you to go for it.

Jimin saying that gave you a lot of courage to move on. At the end you both gave each other peace and promised to be there for one another and keep in touch like good friends.

So you dialed Jungkook's number and waited but it straight away went to his voicemail. You let out a sigh thinking of a way to get through to him. He was not making things easy. You didn't want to trouble the members so you texted Aera instead.

Your eyes widened when Aera replied saying that he was out with Jin fishing from yesterday. And that they will be coming back late in the evening. You were a bit mad because he didn't tell you that he will be gone from home to fish and made you worry for nothing.

-

Every minute that passed on the wall clock made you impatient as you sat in the empty living room waiting for Jungkook to come home. You were determined to talk it out today and settle this uneasy distant for once and for all.

You nibbled on your lower lip thinking how his behavior and silent treatments got under your skin and annoyed you. You just couldn't take it being away from him like this.

As soon as the door beeped and opened, your eyes lit up and your heart started beating fast. Even though you were waiting for him, you lost all your words once your eyes landed on him.

"Someone's home." he scorned at you and walked passed you. You scoffed and turned to reply but stopped yourself when Jin walked in.

"My little sister.. How are you?" he asked walking towards you with a big smile.

"Oppa..I'm fine. How was fishing?" you smiled as you both side hugged each other.

"Ahh! don't even remind me. Jungkook-ah was so out of it that he almost fished my head while throwing bait." He laughed.

You watched Jungkook coming back and hand over a file to Jin. He notice you staring at him but deliberately he turned his back to you like he didn't even want to show his face to you.

"That's why oppa you shouldn't fish with people who are terrible." you hinted towards Jungkook because you were kind of annoyed with him. You saw him sneer lightly looking away.

"Ah! Then will you join us next time y/n?" Jin asked making a funny cute face.

"Don't be bothered hyung. She is too busy going on dates that she don't even remember others anymore." Jungkook jumped in irritating you. His doe eyes were turned into ice cold glare when he turned to look at you.

How dare he!

He was the one who was ignoring you and dissing you. Was he trying to put the blame on you. The fact that he don't even know the things that happened all these days shows how bothered he was.

"Excuse me!! How could you say that?" you asked in a loud voice as he was walking away. Jin felt the tension building between the two of you so he left things to you'll and quickly left. Once Jin closed the door behind him you walked up to Jungkook who was pretending to be looking inside the fridge looking unbothered.