#32

When you walked out of the doctor's room, a tear rolled down your face. You were still in shock. Your 4 weeks pregnant with Jimins child. A strange but happy feeling crept in your heart as you touched your stomach feeling the baby inside of you. Jimin! you wanted to call out his name loud and tell him about the news.

He did say that he wants to start over. So this is it! you thought. This is how you want to start over with Jimin. You both love kids and you always talked about having a family. You remembered how Jimin was ready to have kids 3 years ago, so you knew that he will be more than happy now to hear this. This baby will be our new beginning! Our little miracle! you thought.

When you looked at the scan photo, you became overwhelmed with joy as you saw your growing baby. You sat in a corner and caressed your stomach. Rubbing it up and down, you thought about ways to tell this to Jimin. He is going to be a dad and you are going to be a mom! You couldn't help but imagine a little Jimin sleeping in your arms soon. 

As you got home after grocery shopping, you went to stack your fridge. You hummed rubbing your tummy so that your baby could hear you. You decided to stay happy and healthy so that your baby would always be happy as well. 

When your phone buzzed you smiled seeing Miya's name on the screen. 

" Hey-ya! whats up?" you greeted happily.

" Finally someone sounds cheerful! Did Jimin finally come and see you?" she asked sounding relieved. Miya has been checking up on you after the whole drama that went down. She felt bad that she is unable to be there for you or do something for you. She was angry and heart broken for everything that happened to you. Miya truly is your strength and you were so happy to have her in your life. 

" Yes he did. but that's not why i'm so happy." you said all excited.

"Then what is it? tell me!" she sounded impatient.

" Sorry love! not now. I want to tell this to Jimin first." you said half teasing and half serious.

" You got to be kidding me! But if you are serious. Then I'll wait." she said understanding. Which is why I love her the most. 

"Thanks! Jimin will be back soon from his shoot, so just give me few more days. I promise you will be the second to know." You smiled thinking how Miya would react to the fact that she will be an aunt soon. 

" Alright! Alright! Oh and I did hear about the collab Jimin is doing with Yuri. I can't believe the lengths the company goes to calm down situations." you were completely taken aback from what Miya just said.

"W-what? A collab? With Y-Yuri?" 

"Omg! You didn't know? Well it's not announced yet but I heard from Kim who is still working there. I heard it last week. Didn't Jimin tell you?" she asked getting angry at Jimin again.

"No he didn't!" you replied. But then you realized that you didn't let him tell you anything. You were not ready to listen to him yesterday. So you couldn't actually blame him. 

"To be honest! Jimin and I had a small fight yesterday so I was mad at him. We couldn't really talk about anything." you said feeling bad. You saw him after days and yet you sent him back hanging. 

"What? what happened. are you okay?" Miya was worried but you assured her that it was all fine and everything is going to be fine.

"So tell me more about this collab." you asked her. 

"Well from what I heard, the company is trying to grab fans attention away from Jimins scandal and make people gossip about Jimin and Yuri instead." Miya went on and she kept telling not to worry about anything.