#62

When Jungkook opened his eyes his mom was hovering above him, stroking his head with a very sad face. A tear rolled out of his eye as he had a dream about you. 

"Son? you are awake." His mom cupped his face happily when she saw him looking around. But her smile quickly faded when he mentioned your name.

"Mom. where is she?" he asked cupping her hand in his.

"We will talk about this later. You were unconscious for a day. You need to rest." his mom said patting his hand. 

But Jungkook was not the one to back down. He gathered up all his strength and straighten himself up to find you.

"Jungkook-ah what are you doing?" his mom asked panicking. 

"I have to find her." Jungkook said trying to remove his selain off but his mom quickly stopped him.

"Son it's no point. You can't find her here." she said confusing him. He looked at her for an explanation. 

"Your dad send her back to her country and no one knows where she is, not even your dad." she said shocking Jungkook more. 

He stared at his mom with wide eyes in disbelieve. Jungkook didn't know how to respond to this. All he could think was how is he ever going to find you. 

-

After a week at the hospital Jungkook finally got home. His mom tried her best to stay over and look after Jungkook for few more days but he couldn't stand being around them at the moment. He got away by assuring her that the members will take care of him. Jimin rescued him saying that he would stay over for few days.

"You know that you really don't have to stay over right." Jungkook said to Jimin as he settled on his sofa making himself comfortable. 

"Don't be silly. You know I have to. Besides..other than me I don't think anyone else will be ready to do anything to help you find Y/n and you know that." Jimin said getting serious. 

Jungkook knew Jimin was right. Other than himself it will only be Jimin who would be desperate enough to find you. Even though he didn't show it, Jungkook could see that you gone like this affected Jimin as well. 

He sighed and sat across from Jimin. He leaned back resting his head on the edge staring up at the ceiling.

"Hyung..do you think she is ok?" he asked Jimin feeling his heart getting heavy. 

"I want to believe that she is." Jimin replied having a hard time processing the fact that they don't know where you are and what you are doing. 

"Jungkook-ah... why didn't you tell me?" Jimin asked softly. 

"Tell you what?" Jungkook asked blinking, still staring up into nothing. 

"That you loved her this much." he asked seriously. Jimin and Jungkook always shared a special bond. But the fact that he never understood his love for you always got to him at times. 

Jungkook straightened up and looked at Jimin as if he is mad.

"Are you seriously asking me why? If I told you back then, then would you have sacrificed your love for me?" he asked in a half joking manner but Jimin was serious and remained silent. He may have messed up and he may not love you crazy enough like Jungkook but if he could have a do over, he would do it right and still make you his.

"I don't think so because it's impossible." Jungkook scoffed softly and leaned back. 

Jimin stared at his hands for a while thinking deep. Then he slowly looked up at Jungkook who was now hiding his face in his hands trying to wrap his head around this whole stressful situation.