Part 2, Chapter 3- The Burrow

"Now we'll all go upstairs very quietly, and when mum calls us for breakfast George will come downstairs with Violet and it will be cute and wholesome. Then Ron will come down with Harry and no one will have to know anything." Fred says. We all turn around to face the house. Ron goes a green colour.

A short, plump, kind-faced woman with fiery red hair is standing in front of the house. Hands-on her hips.

"Ah." Fred sighs.

"Oh dear," George says casually.

The woman, Mrs Weasley comes marching across the front lawn and stops right in front of the five of us. She is wearing a rather pretty floral apron with her wand sticking out of her pocket.

"Morning Mum. Lovely weather today isn't it?" George says cheerily. Fred laughs quietly and shakes his head a bit.

Mrs Weasley is not amused. "Do you know how worried I've been." She whispers, glaring at each of her boys in turn. Ron, George, and Fred are all significantly taller than their mother but they still flinch slightly at her anger.

"Sorry, Mum but see we had to..." Fred starts.

That is not the thing Mrs Weasley wanted to hear. "Beds empty! No note!... car gone!... Could have crashed... out of my MIND with worry... did you care?... never, as long as I've lived... you just WAIT till your father gets home, we never had trouble like this from Bill or Charlie or Percy..."

"Perfect Percy." Fred grumbles.

Again. Not the thing Mrs Weasley wanted to hear. "YOU COULD DO WITH TAKING A LEAF OUT OF PERCY'S BOOK!" She shouts, jamming her index finger into Fred's chest. "You could have died you could have been seen! You could have lost your father his job!" Mrs Weasley doesn't stop there. She shouts at her boys till her voice goes hoarse. Then she turns to Harry. "Oh, Harry dear I'm happy to see you again. Run along inside and grab some breakfast." She says very softly and motherly like. Then she turns to me, "You must be Violet. The boys have told me much about you. Please hop on in and grab some food. These three will follow shortly." I grab the handle of my trunk ready to heave it inside. "Oh no, darling. Fred and George can handle the trunks. Can't you boys." She says the last part very aggressively like if they were to say no she would run them over with the car.

"Course we can Mum."

Inside the house, Harry and I awkwardly look at each other. We haven't really had a one on one conversation ever. What were we supposed to say to each other 'oi mate I'm sorry my little cousins sent our house elf after you which ended up with you getting a letter from the ministry and being locked in your bedroom.' Thankfully Mrs Weasley came into the kitchen.

"Harry, Violet dears please sit down, make yourself comfortable." She gestures to the table in the middle of the kitchen. Well, more like three tables lined up so the whole Weasley clan could fit comfortably. Mrs Weasley goes about making breakfast very messily. "Violet darling. Fred and George have told me so much about you. Well more George than Fred but anyways. Your mother and father are locked up in Azkaban right dear." Harry, who didn't know that information glances at me. "What a stupid question. I'm dreadfully sorry please don't answer, you don't have to."

"Oh, it's okay Mrs Weasley. I was only two when it happened. My aunt and uncle raised me along with their son."

Mrs Weasley turns away from the stovetop and looks at me carefully. "I am so sorry, that must have been dreadful. Never mind all that though. You're here now, stay as long as you like. I know that George is quite glad that you're here. Honestly so am I. Now someone other than George can use the owl to send post. Couse, it's not your fault that George fancies you so much. I think it's quite adorable really." The three boys come down the stairs after bringing mine and Harry's things into the proper rooms. George stands behind me and kisses the top of my head before he sits down beside me.