Part 5, Chapter 7- We may have just scarred Ginny for life

About halfway through the ride to Hogwarts George nudges me and whispers into my ear, "I gotta go to the bathroom..." He kisses the top of my ear, "Want to come with me?"

I look at him, "You need my help or something? Want me to hold it for you?" I whisper back to him.

George winks, "Something like that." He gets up from the bench and walks out of the compartment.

"Where's he off too?" Fred asks me.

I turn to look at him, "I don't think you want to know." I stand up and pull the compartment door open the door, "Given I'm going to go meet him and everything." I wink at my friends and they all start to whistle.

I walk out of the compartment and down the hall to the bathrooms at the end of the car. I knock politely on the door and George sticks his head out. He pulls me in which makes me scream a little and he closes and locks the door behind him.

"I've missed you," George says. He attaches his lips to my neck and starts kissing me.

I laugh and push him off me a bit, "You saw me yesterday."

George looks into my eyes, "I'm not allowed to miss my girlfriend?" He says. He then spins me around and lifts me up onto the sink, his hands on my hips.

I look at him and run my fingers through his hair, tugging on it a little, he groans at my touch. "How much did you miss me?" I say to him.

He slowly moves one of his hands from my hip to the back of my neck. He steps closer and pulls me into him a bit, his other hand on the small of my back. He starts to kiss me and I kiss him right back. Hard, passionate, very hot.

George moves his hands to the front of my shirt and starts to unbutton it. I pull away from him and help him a bit cause he seems to be struggling. And at this moment, I forget I have the Dark Mark on my arm. I forget everything that has happened this summer, all the stress I've been under, all the emotions. It's just me and him.

Till my shirt is fully off and I'm just in my pants and bra. Till he sees the Mark on my arm. Dark black, large, ugly. George stops what he's doing. He's standing in front of me shirtless. His beautiful freckles all over his arms and torso. How I wish I had freckles instead of this monstrosity.

George looks up from my arm and into my eyes. He's hurt, scared, nervous almost. I reach behind me and grab onto my shirt. But George stops me. He holds my hand, the same one that the Dark Mark is on. He looks into my eyes as he kisses the Mark. I squirm but I don't say anything. He kisses it again and again and again. It makes me uncomfortable.

George stops and puts his hands on my hips again, "I love you. Every part of you." He whispers.

I look away from him but he nudges my nose with his and brings my attention back to him, "It makes me feel disgusting, worthless. It makes me feel like I don't belong in my own body. He's marked it, claimed me as one of his. And I hate myself for letting that happen." I whisper.

George looks at me with sad eyes, "Don't talk like that about yourself... please." He whispers, his voice cracks when he says please which shatters my heart.

"I'm damaged goods," I whisper. Tears start to fall down my face. George kisses them away.

"Stop... please."

I wipe the tears off my face, "Sorry, I'm sorry. This isn't what you wanted when you asked me to come in here with you. I ruined it." I say. I hit my cheeks with my palms, "It's alright. I'm good now."

I start sucking and biting his neck but he just sort of stands there, "Violet..." He mumbles.

I stop kissing him and move so I can see him, "I want you..." I say.

"Are you sure?"

I put my hands on his head and run his hair through my fingers, "Make me feel good."

I don't know exactly how long we were in the bathroom for but when George and I have finally dressed again and stepped out of the bathroom together there's a very annoyed looking Ginny Weasley standing there. "I knew it was you two." Ginny says, she looks between the two of us, "Can't keep it in your pants? Have to get yours on the bloody train?"

I turn bright red and George laughs at his sister, "You'll understand one day Gin... Actually never mind I don't want you to ever understand."

Now it's Ginny who's bright red. "You're disgusting." She says to her brother.

"Love you too little sis," George says.

Ginny rolls her eyes and pushes past us and into the bathroom. George looks at me and we start snickering. He shoves me back towards the compartment.

When we get back Emma and Fred are arguing quietly about something and Lee and Walter are asleep on each other.

"I can't Fred, I don't want you roped into all this," Emma says.

"Violet and George are still together," Fred says.

Emma rolls her eyes, "Violet and George have been together for years. You wouldn't even introduce me as your girlfriend you your mother."

"Don't start with me on that, I told you I wasn't ready..." Fred looks up and notices that George and I are back. "Hey, guys."

"Are we interrupting something?" George asks his brother.

"no," Emma says shortly.

"yes." Fred snaps.

George and I look at each other, "We should go..." George says to me.

"No, Violet and I should go, make face in the Slytherin car and everything before we get to Hogwarts. You say here, George." Emma says standing up.

George looks at me and I nod. He pecks my cheek and Emma and him move around each other so they are now sanding in each other's spots. "Shouldn't you wake up Walter if your going?" George looks at me.

I look over at Walter, he's still curled up with Lee fast asleep, he's got a small smile on his lips. "Nah let him sleep. His family's not wound up in all this and I don't want to worry him."

Emma and I head out of the compartment and down the hall. "Have you shown anyone your Mark yet?" I ask Emma.

Emma shakes her head, "No, no one but my parents and the other Death Eaters. It makes me feel..."

"Dirty?" I finish her sentence.

Emma looks up at me, "Yeah, dirty."

I sigh, "I haven't shown anyone, besides Draco. Till today. George saw it."

"I mean I figured he would with you two gone for so long." Emma bumps her hip into me and I laugh a bit.

"He kissed it."

She stops walking, "He did what?"

I turn around and look at her, "Yeah, kissed it. A few times."

Emma shivers, "I hate that."

"I kind of did too. It forced me to acknowledge it you know?"

Emma nods, "Come on then. I'm sure everyone is waiting for some uppity knowledge from their leader."

"Leader?"

Emma laughs, "Don't deny it, everyone sort of looks up to you for guidance and shit. You're like the unofficial Slytherin leader. The Slytherin mummy if you will."

"That's disgusting."