Part 6, Chapter 4- Ollivander

"Violet, we are sending you to Diagon Alley with a smaller group. You must bring me back Ollivander. Alive." The Dark Lord says to me. It's been about a month since the bridge attack. We've done an attack nearly every other day at this point. Killing muggles in public, attacking storefronts in both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. I've been kept out of the attacks on Diagon Alley, till today apparently.

"Thank you, my Lord, but may I ask why me?" I look at the Dark Lord from across the table. My mother and him are sitting side by side.

The Dark Lord looks at my mother before answering my question, "We believe that you will be the perfect distraction. Young enough to look as though you are simply out shopping. And because you just left Hogwarts no one will suspect you are one of us." The Dark Lord explains slowly.

"You want this Violet. I want this for you. Show the Dark Lord your power." My mother says.

I nod a couple of times, "Thank you, my Lord. I will not let you down." Pause, "When is this happening?"

"Today. Once A few others show up then you're leaving." He says coldly.

In less than five minutes, everyone that was in my year at Hogwarts is in my dining room. Cassius, Miriam, Emma, Miles, Adrian, Graham, even Henrietta which is surprising 'cause I haven't seen her since the riot at the World Cup.

"Bring back Ollivander alive. Or you'll all be killed." The Dark Lord says to us, "Head off now."

As soon as the word 'now' leaves the Dark Lord's mouth I close my eyes. When I open them again I'm in Diagon Alley. "Not really the reunion I wanted," Cassius grumbles.

"So what's the plan LeStrange?" Adrian asks me. Everyone turns to look at me for direction.

"Why me? I'm just as lost as you are?"

Clarissa rolls her eyes, "You're the smartest one out of all of us. Tell us what to do and we'll do it."

I think carefully for a moment before I say anything. A few scared-looking witches pass by us in a hurry. What once was a loud, colourful, happy place is now dark and essentially abandoned. There's rather loud music coming from further down the street but besides that, there's no real noise at all.

"We can use human transfiguration, turn him into a wand box or something then we can walk out without anyone second-guessing us. Emma and I can go into the shop, say that something is wrong with one of our wands and that we want it looked at. Cassius, Miles, and Henrietta will stand outside, making sure that no one else comes in. Clarissa if someone does see something it's your job to obliviate them. Adrian, Graham, and Miriam. I need you three to circle around to the back of the shop and make sure that no one else is inside. If they are, you're in charge of getting rid of them. I don't want anyone dead or else it will bring attention to us." I explain.

Everyone nods and we split up, people moving into the positions that I told them to be in. "You suppose the noise is coming from the twin's shop?" Emma asks me. We are walking with linked arms down the cobblestone street, trying to look as if we belong.

I shrug, "Dunno. But I don't want to go over and see in case someone decides to snitch on us." I say to her. We turn the corner. The music gets louder and louder with every step we take. Just like Emma thought, the only store that has people inside it and the candles in its windows is the newest store in the alley, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

Emma and I walk past the very bright windows and take a sharp left towards Ollivanders wand shop. I can hear a door open behind us. "Violet? Emma?" Fred. My heart nearly pops out of my chest. Emma tightens her grip on my arm.