Part 4, Chapter 21- Fred and Emma

Lessons on Tuesday were cut so we had the entire afternoon free to watch the champions duel their dragons. Which meant that none of us had anything to do because our charms class was in the afternoon.

"Let's go and make sure we get good seats," Fred says after we finish breakfast. "Charlie told me that the closer you sit to the front the better the chances are of actually feeling the heat from the dragon's fire."

Emma looks at Fred in disgust, "Will you please stop acting like this is the best thing to ever happen! One of our peers might die today Fred." Fred sticks his tongue out at her and Emma rolls her eyes. After I told each of them about trying to get the other jealous it's just gotten worse. Emma is nearly always attached to Elliott, whether it be by the lips or by the hip. And Fred has taken it upon himself to flirt with anything and everything that walks past him when he's around Emma boys and girls alike.

"I hate to be that person..." I start

George claps his hand over my mouth so I can't finish my sentence, "Please don't say that we have to finish writing a composition or something. Just one day I would like to be with my friends with no pressure of having to do school."

I lick his palm but he doesn't budge. He moves his head so his mouth is by my ear, "You think licking me will get me to let go? After what we've done to each other?" He whispers, his lips brushing against my ear ever so gently. I can feel my cheeks instantly heat up and get red.

"It's sort of cold outside though. I'd rather not freeze to death for longer than I have to." Lee says.

Walter pulls Lee into his chest, "I'll keep you warm love." He says softly.

"You know, my brother is the one who's planned the first task." We can all hear Fred say to some random girl from Beauxbaton that's walking past. "I can tell you what it is, for a price of course." He taps his bottom lip with his index finger. The girl, who I really cannot believe is buying this, smiles shyly and giggles.

"Take it from me darling. His brother is a lot hotter than he is." Emma says. Fred turns to look at Emma, both anger and admiration are in his eyes.

"Don't listen to her baby..." Fred turns back around to where the girl was standing but she's long gone.

Everyone roars with laughter and Emma sticks her tongue out at Fred the same way he did to her moments ago.

"You haven't even met Charlie." Lee says laughing hard.

Emma is staring right at Fred when she responds, "Don't have to. Anything is more attractive than Fred."

"Oi! We share a face you know." George says. He takes his hand from my mouth and wipes my spit off onto his jeans.

"Let's meet at the back door in an hour? I need to actually shower and get dressed before we go find seats for the first task." I say. I peck George on the nose and take Emma and Walters hands and pull them down into the dungeons.

"Don't miss me too much!" Walter calls out to Lee.

I can hear Lee's contagious laugh echoing off the walls which makes Wally smile as big as I've ever seen it.

"Isn't he the absolute cutest?" Walter sighs once we are far enough away from the Gryffindor boys.

"How are you two doing?" Emma asks.

Walter's smiles never falters when he speaks, "I've never been this happy in a long time. And now that he doesn't have quidditch to focus on he's been focusing all his attention and pent up emotions on me if you know what I mean."