Goodbyes and Next Generation Character Descriptions

Hey!! Thank you so much for reading and following my story from beginning to a very happy ending! It means the world to know that there are people out in the world who have read and actually enjoyed something that I have created! ((also who made the 200 part maximum rule on Wattpad, I just wanna talk))

Now I'm still undecided if I will be making a second book following the next generation of Weasleys and Co. But I have made little aesthetic boards and character descriptions for each of them so I thought I'd share them with you. If I make a second book then these little descriptions will make it a lot easier to follow along.

Let me know if you would read a second book following the next generation! It would probably follow along with Violet and George's kids and switch point of views every couple chapters or so. I doubt it will be 200 parts like this one is but you never know honestly. Just making these character descriptions has got me pretty attached to these guys already!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for reading. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share with friends! Much love, wear a mask, and stay safe out there!

 Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share with friends! Much love, wear a mask, and stay safe out there!

Teddy Lupin, Born April 20th 1998, Hufflepuff (Son of Dora and Remus)

· He's got blue hair but he always has a strip of pink in it for his mum

· Despite everything he never stops smiling

· Talks to his parents portraits every day

· Fleur was hesitant to let him date Victoire because he's got a very dark aesthetic but he's a total sweetheart

· The only one that can convince Victoire to break the rules

· When the younger Weasleys were born he would change his face to look like other animals to hear their laugh. He was always the first one to get the babies to laugh no matter what

· He hangs around his cousins Violet and Draco a lot so that he can get to know his family history

· He could tell you where every single squeaky floorboard is in any of the Weasley/Potter houses because he sneaks in and out of them so much

· He tried to be edgy and smoke a cigarette once when he and Victoire first started dating. It made him choke and nearly vomit. Victoire plucked it out of his lips and took a perfect drag, he claims that's the moment he fell in love with her.

 Victoire plucked it out of his lips and took a perfect drag, he claims that's the moment he fell in love with her