Part 4, Chapter 3- The Quidditch World Cup

After a twenty-minute walk through the forest we reach the massive stadium that the ministry set up. Auntie and Uncle start talking to a few other wizards before ushering us into the stadium. We climb all the way up to the top and enter the ministry box. The Weasleys are already there talking and laughing like the big happy family that they are.

Uncle Lucius walks in first, followed by Aunt Narcissa, Draco, and finally me. I run my hand along the back of George's shoulders and tug on his hair a bit. He let it grow out this year and it looks absolutely incredible. He turns around and looks at me with a big smile on his face and I wink at him very slowly before turning my attention back to my uncle and aunt.

"ah, Mister Fudge! How lovely it is to see you again." Uncle Lucius says with a big fake smile on his face. "You've met my wife Narcissa and my niece, Violet. This is my son Draco."

The Minister turns to look at us. "How do you do! How do you do! Thank you so much for coming Lucius. Let's see here. This is Mister Oblansk- Obalonsk- Mister, well he's the Bulgarian Minister for magic and he can't understand a word I'm saying so never mind..." The minister introduces Aunt Narcissa and Uncle Lucius to everyone in the box but my eyes are on George. He watches me with a sort of passion that I haven't seen in a while.

"Good Lord Arthur." I hear Uncle Lucius say softly. I snap my attention back to my uncle knowing that whatever is about to happen can't be good. "What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much."

I flinch at my uncles comment. Draco smiles wide and aunt Narcissa doesn't do a single thing. We sit down in our seats, thankfully mine is right behind George.

I lean forward in my seat, careful to not draw attention to myself, "I've missed you baby." I say into George's ear.

I lean back into my chair and watch as George's posture stiffen up. Ludo Bagman comes rushing into the box excitedly. "Everyone ready? Minister- ready to go?"

The Minister looks at him happily, "Ready when you are!"

Ludo takes out his wand and jams it under his chin, "Sonorus!" He shouts. His voice is now amplified throughout the entire stadium, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty second Quidditch world cup!" The crowd screams and claps. It's one of the loudest sounds I've ever heard, a hundred thousand witches and wizards screaming for their favourite team.

The big sign across the stadium changes from promoting Bertie Botts every flavour beans to show the score of the game. "And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce... the Bulgarian team mascots!"

"I wonder who they've brought?" I head Arthur Weasley say to his sons.

Aunt Narcissa claps her hand over Draco's eyes, "Veela!" She says loudly. A hundred Veela dancers run onto the pitch and start dancing, slow at first, then faster and faster. All the men in the stadium cheer loudly even Uncle Lucius much to Aunt Narcissa's annoyance.

Harry, Ron, and the rest of the Weasley boys are up on their feet clapping like their life depends on it. Harry even throws one of his legs over the barrier like he's going to jump off. The Veela stop dancing and all the men scream out in anger no one wanting the show to end. Aunt Narcissa takes her hand away from Draco's eyes and he gets mad that he missed what everyone was going on about.

I stand from my seat and step a little closer to George, "I saw that." I whisper. I try to say it in my most annoyed voice but I really don't care how he reacts when there are Veela running around I look over at my Aunt and Uncle who are now watching the Leprechauns that the Irish team have brought, "Auntie? I'm going to run to the bathroom before the game actually starts okay?"

Aunt Narcissa smiles at me and hands me a ticket so the security gnomes will let me back into the box. I squeeze past the other cheering wizards in my row of seats and head out of the box and down the stairs. It's not long before I hear heavy footsteps chasing me down the stairs. "The bathroom huh?" George says to me.

I turn around on the stairs and move out of the way of a passing witch and her young son. "Yeah the bathroom. You want to come with me?"

George hops down the few stairs that are between us. "Is that even a question?" He says when he gets closer to me. I turn around and race down the rest of the steps laughing, George follows right behind me. When we get to the ground George takes my hand in his and pulls me into the forest along the path to the hundreds of small bathrooms that they've set up.

"You know when I said the bathroom I didn't really expect for you to take me to the bathrooms." I laugh.

George knocks on one of the bathroom doors and when he doesn't get a response he opens it and steps inside. I look around to make sure no one is looking at us and I step inside with him. "I've fucking missed you." He mumbles. He looks me down head to toe and steps close. My back now on the wall behind me.

"This summer has been absolutely awful, you don't even know." I groan. George kisses my neck gently.

"Fred and I have been making big strides towards our joke shop stuff. Till mum found our order sheets and tossed them in the fire along with half of the stuff we were trying to sell." George says. He moves so he can see my whole face.

"Hey, uhm, are you guys staying here tonight after the game?" I ask.

George wiggles his eyebrows. "Yeah we are? Why you want to sneak off and do something?" He pecks my lips a few times.

"You shouldn't stay. It's not safe." My voice is stern and I think George gets it because he stops trying to seduce me and steps back a bit.

"What do you mean its not safe? What do you know that you're not telling me?" George's eyes dart around my face looking for answers.

"I... I can't tell you exactly what's going to happen but its not good. You'll be in danger if you stay and I won't be able to protect you." I say quietly. I look down at my feet. George puts his hand on my chin and raises my gaze back up to his face.

"Protect me? Violet are you going to be alright? You're sort of scaring me." George says.

I nod a bunch, "I'll be okay trust me. Just please try and get your father to take you home if the game finishes tonight."

George nods, "Yeah alright. I'll try but I can't promise anything."

I grab the back of his neck and kiss him hard which takes him by surprise but its not long before he's kissing me back just as hard. "Mmhmm alright we have to get back, the game's probably started and my uncle and aunt will get suspicious." I say pulling away from him.

"Ugh yeah I guess." George sighs. He opens the bathroom door a bit, "No ones out here we're good."

George and I walk out of the bathroom and back to the stadium. We decide for George to walk back into the box first and get situated before I walk back in so that it doesn't look suspicious. Couse that only makes it look more suspicious. When I sit back down in my seat Fred turns around and looks at me, winks, and turns his attention back to the game.

"You sure you just went to the bathroom?" Draco whispers in my ear.

I look at him with wide eyes and slap his arm, "Shut the fuck up." I whisper back at him.