Part 2, Chapter 11- Honeydukes

By the time our potions class is over Friday afternoon, we are already in the Halloween spirit. Fred and George have timed their slinky prank down to the last second and they made us all promise that we will be there to watch it.

"did you hear all the ghosts are having a party tomorrow night?" Walter asks when we go into the dining hall.

"Leave it to you to know about what the ghosts are doing on Halloween night." Emma jokes.

We pass Draco sitting with his friends at the table and I nudge his head forward when I pass him. "Ow Violet!" he calls out after me.

After a relatively quick dinner, we meet with the Gryffindor boys and aimlessly walk through the hallways.

"Do you guys want to go to Honeydukes tonight? Buy some sweets and things for tomorrow?" Fred suggests once we circle the castle and find nothing to do.

"What do you mean go to Honeydukes? We can't, it's a holiday weekend." Emma looks confused out of her mind, Walter and I already know about the secret passages that the boys have but we sort of left Emma out of that discussion.

"Right! Emma and Walter haven't seen our map yet. Now we have to go!" George exclaims. George sends us to our dorms to get changed while Fred, Lee, and him head up to the Gryffindor common room to do the same.

"This doesn't seem like a very good idea Violet. What if we get caught?" Emma says changing out of her school robes and into a blouse and pants.

"Nonsense," I say buttoning up my green and black plaid shirt. "We will be with the boys, they can get away with murder." I tuck my shirt into my jeans and do a little twirl.

"Here, you have to wear this belt with that." Emma rummages through her trunk for a moment before pulling out a stunning brown leather belt. I grab my little shoulder purse that has my money in it and Emma and I head off to grab Walter before we meet the other boys.

"How do I look?" Walter says when we meet up with him. He's wearing is typical sweater vest and button-down collar shirt pairing with some jeans.

"You look, fine Wally, why do you even care? Come on, it's getting late." Emma says, she opens the common room door and we all head out. Emma is trying way too hard to look normal, talking way too loudly about going to the library to study.

We meet up with the boys in a side corridor on the third floor like we talked about.

"Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce you to the coolest Slytherins at Hogwarts!" Fred says enthusiastically when we approach. Emma giggles the way that she always does when a boy compliments her.

I wrap my arms around George's neck and he puts his hands on my hips. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He whispers in my ear.

"A couple times yeah." I kiss him gently, and Fred gags.

"Alright, before George starts sucking Violets face-off lets go, it's a pretty long walk." Fred rolls his eyes when he speaks and he taps the parchment in his hand to unlock the map. "Okay come on, there's no teachers anywhere near here." Together we all head over to the one-eyed witch statue. Fred whips out his wand and taps the witch on the head "dissendium" he whispers. The hump on the back of the witch opens wide to reveal a slide that goes so deep you can't see the bottom.

"Are you mad? I'm not going down there!" Emma shrieks.

George grabs the map from his brother and opens it wide. "Well, you're going to have to because professor snape is coming down the corridor right now. Lee jumps up and slides down whooping and hollering, then Walter, and Fred. "Your turn Emma go, now," George says rather demanding. It was kind of attractive to hear him talk like that honestly.