Dreams

Dagger P.O.V.

Gosh, I just want to go home. Back to bed. Back to the club where I can relax. But Links just had to send me on another mission at one in the fucking morning. I'm not a robot, and I need my sleep desperately. More than desperately. 

My phone starts to ring obnoxiously, but when I pick it up I'm surprised at the voice I hear. 

"Come to bed, Dagger."

"You sound like the woman I fucked last night, Links."

"Things have changed. Just get back, and we'll talk tomorrow. We need to gather a meeting anyway."

"You have big news?"

"You could say something like that. But I need you alert, so go to bed."

"You got it, boss. I'll be back in twenty."

"Oh, and be quiet. We have a visitor."

"A visitor. We never have visitors. Oh, it that your big news?"

"Part of it. I'll go into more detail tomorrow. Now, before I have to ask you one more time would you get your ass back here?"

I stand up out of my chair in my office, and I walk towards the door. With a goodbye, Links hangs up the phone, clearly stressed about something. I'm guessing it all has to do with our little visitor. I'm definitely going to have to see who it is tonight. I'll just sneak into the room to take a quick peek.

It's not creepy if I say I'm protecting the club, however, I'm really just curious.  

Links doesn't really like visitors that much, and whoever this person is certainly would be dead if they were someone Links didn't like. However, Links seems more stressed and worried than angry. I haven't heard him so stressed since he was planning his wedding. That was hilarious, seeing his old lady Marcie boss his ass around like nobody's business. 

After the wedding, he was the happiest I had ever seen him. I've practically been unofficially raised by the man, but I had never seen him smile that wide. Him knowing that he was married to the love his life, that he would have her forever, gosh I want that. Not that a lot of people know that. 

I'm used to the cleaning up and taking care of (aka: murdering) business, but I really just want to find my one. I want to find my girl. To cherish her. To love her unconditionally. To listen and support her. I want to argue and apologize. I want the sex, the angry sex, the making love. It might sound like a dream, but I want it all. I want a house, babies, maybe even a dog or two. 

But besides all that I want to lay next to my girl at night knowing I love her with all my heart and knowing she loves me right back. It sounds cheesy but really. I would give up everything just to have to chance to fall in love with someone. And to be with them for the rest of my life...forever. 

With a slam of my drivers side door, I walk into the bar, saying hello the guys and gals also from the club. I don't spare them a second glance, knowing two things. I want to see the visitor, and I want to go to bed. 

I open the bedroom door where we usually let a newcomer rest for the night, and I find the most beautiful girl in the world. Her blonde hair is spread across the pillow. Her pale skin gorgeously smooth and soft against my fingertips as I touch her cheek. I wonder what color her eyes are. I bet they are irresistible. 

I feel my eyes starting to droop closed, so I quietly make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I'm startled (at first) to find the cutest purple underwear laying on the tile floor. I chuckle lightly to myself and finish brushing my teeth before falling asleep in my comfortable bed.