Wedding Troubles: Part 2

Mature content marked by ***

Dagger P.O.V.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Like when you proposed and then got me a house in the same night, sometimes it's all too much for me. I'm nineteen now, and I should be able to handle a lot, but I'm not used to having other people."

"You being a little too independent and not asking for help when you need it."

"Then why I try to make decisions, I feel like no one is listening to me."

"I love you, okay? And I only want what's best for you, so here the love in my voice when I say that crying in my closet buried in my clothes is not going to help this problem."

"Can I not have your advice? Can we just hideaway together for a few minutes?"

"Yes, I would actually really like that."

"Great. Because I'm tired and you're literally so warm and comfortable that I could lay here forever."

"On the floor...in the closet?"

"Don't forget the tissues and chocolate."

***

I chuckle, rubbing small circles over Eislyn's palm. My other hand glides over the waistband of her sweatpants, and I watch as she shudders under my rough touch. I move my hand into her pants, my other moving up her shirt. My calluses rub against Eislyn's nipples, hardening them, as I palm her breast. 

"Can I help relieve some of that stress?"

Eislyn hums in response, but it's not enough for me.

"Answer me with words, little one. 

"Yes," her voice coming out in a pant, "please Dagger."

I finger her nipples, not even taking the time to remove her clothes. My other hand dips into her underwear and begins to play with her not yet soaking clit. Without warning, Eislyn dips her hand into my pants, stroking my hard erection. I groan as her hands works my dick expertly. I place wet kisses on Eislyn's neck, rewarding her for her now soaking pussy. 

Swiftly, I place my thick fingers deep into her pussy, and Eislyn moans out in pleasure. I thrust in and out, getting more turned on by the fact that she's only feeling this pleasure from me. For the rest of our lives. 

I bite my bottom lip as I watch Eislyn and feel her perfect hand continue to stroke me. Her fingers rub over my tip, my precum no doubt getting all over her hand. Eislyn whimpers in appreciation as my finger thrust faster. 

"I'm going to cum. Shit, Dagger...faster."

I kiss Eislyn on the top her head, moving my fingers faster, my thumb rubbing her clit furiously. Her juices soon soak my fingers, making me cum right after her. She shakes in my grasp, and for about another minute, I continue to stroke her so she can ride out her orgasm.

***

"Feeling any better?"

"Way better, my love."

"Good. Now, do you think you can relax and be the bad bitch I know you are?"

"This is our wedding. Not theirs. Not anyone else's." 

"All ours, little one."

"So, I'm not going to let them boss me."

"You are the boss."

Eislyn nods, agreeing with me. 

"That's right, I am the boss, and they should be treating me as such."

Now determined to take her place as boss, Eislyn kisses me on the lips passionately before bursting out of my closet. I lay back against the wall, completely breathless from everything that has been happening. 

Because my fiancée can be a stubborn bull, I know she's not going to call Mikeal. I know Eislyn wants to, but she feels as though Mikeal has to be the first one to come forward and apologize. I'm not saying I disagree, but for the past six months I've been in contact with him, and I know that he's not going to come forward on his own. 

Once you spend time with the both of them, you can definitely tell they're father and daughter. I'm still a little mad at Mikeal that he abandoned the love of my life as a child, but that's in the past. I wasn't even there. It's now confirmed that Eislyn wants him here, and being the most wonderful fiancé, I'm going to do it for my queen. 

I love her, and I would do anything for her. If it makes her happier if Mikeal's here, Mikeal will get here...one way or another.

So, I pull out my phone and make a call. A call to Mikeal.