Dazzling Dinner Date

Eislyn P.O.V.

Around thirty minutes later, in the city, Dagger pulls the motorcycle up to the front a restaurant. I don't spend much time in the city, but Dagger and Links have been teaching me how to drive, so I can get around by myself. 

Though I haven't been in the city, I would think that the restaurant would be full of people, but the place is completely empty. We even got the chance to park in front of the restaurant. 

Dagger gets off the bike, pulling his helmet off simultaneously. I reach for the buckles on my helmet, but he doesn't let me touch anything. He leans forward and helps me take off my helmet for me. 

"What's going on? Why is it so empty?"

"I rented the whole restaurant out for us."

"Ah, I should have known, my love."

I bite my bottom lip as Dagger reaches for my hand. Knowing that we're going to be alone in a quiet restaurant makes me slightly nervous, but it's Dagger and me. When have we not had a good time? When has silence made anything awkward between us? Even from just knowing each other for a few minutes, the quiet was good for us. We lay naked in silence all the time.

Dagger holds my hand as I throw my leg over the seat of the bike. With a kiss on my temple, he wraps his hand around my waist. We walk forward, Dagger opening the delicate looking glass door for me. Once we enter, the calming lighting and smells of freshly cooked food help me relax. 

The two of us make our way to the glorious table that was set up for us, and I gasp as I see the amount of food already out. Everything from french fries to fondue. He knows me so fucking well it's almost weird. I can't drink, so my glass is full of the strawberry flavored Jarritos. I can tell just by looking at it. 

"Do you like it?"

"No...I love it. It's beautiful. Why are you doing all of this?"

"We've been on other dates, but nothing as formal as this. I wanted to test it out, see if it was something the both of us would want to do more often."

"Well, if I can get a meal like this, shit...we can do this everyday."

"Are you trying to drain my bank account?"

"Yes."

I glance up at Dagger, a teasing glint in my eyes and a smirk across my face. I press a kiss to his cheek before I start making my way closer to the table, wanting to get a closer look at all the food I'm about to eat. 

Dagger pulls out my chair, and instead of sitting across from me like I thought he would, Dagger decides to sit next to me. I like that he choose to be close to me. I probably would have moved to be next to him anyway. He would be too far away all the way over the food. 

"So, what are you eating first?"

"Oh, shut up."

"I think you're adorable."

"Thank you, but I'm hungry. You can't blame me."

"I'm not blaming anyone for anything."

Dagger reaches forward, grabbing some fries and putting them on his plate.

"Eislyn?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you. Though I have no idea what's going on."

"What do you mean?"

"We usually have a picnic or spend the day at the lake. Or watch movies or go on a ride. I don't know what this is. I don't know how to..."

"Go on a formal date?"

"Yes...I just don't know what I'm doing."

"Neither do I, but I wanted to treat you to something really nice."

"Everything we together is wonderful. I love it all. I don't need all of this."

"I know you don't need it, but I want to. We can leave and do something else if you are uncomfortable."

"No, no. That's not what I'm saying. I'm not used to all this."

"Well, the means we're only going to do it more."

Dagger presses a salty (french fries, duh) kiss to my lips before the two of us dig into our meal. After about three hours of eating, talking, laughing, and all around having a good time, Dagger informs me that he has something else planned for us. He looks down at his watch, and unexpectedly Vicious and Dash come around the corner. 

I hear the front door of the restaurant open, and thinking it's another surprise, I look up at the three boys. Even they look confused though. And then I see her.