The Arrival

Eislyn P.O.V.

My mouth drops open as I stare at the beautiful house. 

"Holy mother fucking shit."

"That was pretty accurate to my first reaction too."

Ajax quickly opens my door and instantly, probably to Dagger's request, checks me over for any marks or blood or bruises. Vicious and Ajax glare at each other before starting to argue.

"We didn't beat her up in the car!"

"I don't know who the fuck you are! How am I supposed to know!? It's my job to protect her!"

"It's also mine! No matter who she chooses, she's taken care of!"

I roll my eyes and shake my head. I bravely step between them, placing to calm but firm hands on their chests. 

"Boys, please. I need to find Mikeal."

Vicious looks down at me, ripping my hand off his chest.

"First of all, don't fucking touch me! Second, he doesn't want to speak to you!"

"Don't talk to her that way, jackass!"

"Oh, I'm the jackass?! I wasn't the one who checked to see if she damaged goods!"

"That will be enough from the both you. If you cannot control your temper, I will have you both hold hands. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, boss."

I stare up at Vicious, not entirely believing he just called me boss along with Ajax.

"Now that that's settled, I would like to see Mikeal. I don't care if he doesn't want to see me, we need to talk. If neither of you two-" I point directly at Vicious and Kinger "-are going to take me to him, I will scour every inch of that house till I find him."

Ajax and Vicious start arguing about bullshit once again. Dash rubs the top of his head, clearly regretting what he signed up for. Kinger's back straightens, and he holds out of hand towards the house.

"Welcome to The Birks headquarters. I hope you enjoy your twenty four hour stay."

"I will if Ajax and Vicious learn to shut up!"

I give them a hard glare as they immediately shut their mouths. The only sounds heard are birds chirping beautifully, and the sound of our feet hitting the pavement. Kinger opens the front door, allowing me to enter the spectacular house. 

"Holy shit! This place is amazing!"

"Once you have had your seemingly much needed discussion with Mikeal, Vicious and I would be happy to take you on a tour."

"Why thank you. I love when people have manners."

I glance around the front entrance, and I feel like I'm Deeds at the beginning of Mr. Deeds when he's walking into his great-uncle's apartment. It definitely feels like I'm in a movie. I follow Kinger and Dash, who are actually getting to know each other while Vicious and Ajax are just fighting. 

I walk silently in between the four boys, for my 'protection', as we all try to find Mikeal. I study the passages ways of the house in case I would need to escape for some reason. Though, I'm hoping I can see what Mikeal's problems with the Four Aces is. I believe it would be to both clubs benefit if they at least got along. 

With a turn of my head, I see Mikeal standing in the middle of a tulip garden. I wonder what that's all about. While the boys distract one another, I sneak away from the group. I quickly find a way down to the garden, finding Mikeal.

"You are harder to find than I ever thought a sixty something year old man could be."

"I am the leader of The Birks."

"If I'm being honest, I hate the name."

"I could hurt you."

"Nothing I wouldn't have gone through before."

Mikeal looks at me surprised. 

"I want to talk."

"I don't want to."

"Well, I'm not staying here for twenty four hours every other day for nothing to get done. We have to solve problems."

"And you have power to do that?"

"I'm the new Four Aces boss. With that comes responsibilities to keep some sort of agreement and peace between the two clubs. I have a lot of questions. Also, I found out that Emilio is your brother. I want to know that story."

His face hardens. With a quick turn, he abruptly walks through the tulip garden. I try to follow him, but Dash and Kinger, the two best behaved boys out of the four, have finally caught up to me. 

So, Links is a soft spot. I have to know what that's about.