Making The Plans

Dagger P.O.V.

And so I do. I tell Eislyn, my new boss (which is hot as hell), about everything from the history of the Four Aces, to the rules, to the problems we've encountered. I tell her about old bosses, and how they are chosen (though she just experience it herself). More than a few times, other people in the club, including women who Eislyn opened the door to, add information I don't even know about. 

I don't think I've ever seen Eislyn so happy and grateful. I mean, her whole face has brightened up, and she's glowing. I love her so much. I'm glad that her taking the lead has allowed her to be fully confident with herself. It's also turning me on more than anything. Her taking charge, shooting a gun, fighting back. Fuck.

"I think I have a plan."

I turn to face her, taking another sip of my cold beer. 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, with this whole official claim thing, a woman has to consent right?"

"Yes."

"I know a challenge happens, so I just do it, and then I choose you Dagger. It would full in both clubs rules and there would be no need to fight. Mikeal, now confirmed Emilio's long lost brother, is only doing it to try and hurt the club. He's jealous that Emilio has a better running, more organized club."

"That could work."

"And what if I found a way that maybe he would hand over his club to me. I could smash both clubs together and then there would be no reason to fight because there's nothing to fight against."

"But what would he want in return?"

"I don't know, but when I'm there this week, I can go back and forth. We can design a some retribution system for what both clubs have done to each other in the past."

"Do you think he's still going to want to challenge for you?"

"I hope so. That way I can spend time with him to understand what's really going on."

"You hope so? What about me? Is our love gone?"

I place a hand over my chest, gaping jokingly at Eislyn.

"Of course not, my love."

She runs her fingers delicately through my hair, wrapping one arm around my neck. Eislyn stands on her tiptoes and places a kiss on my lips. I groan in response, definitely pleased with her affection towards me. Especially in front of everyone else. Not only am I claiming her, but she's claiming me. 

If this club thing Eislyn has planned goes through, I'm going to take her all for myself before the weeks even over. If the challenge ends, I'm going to make love to her, leave her squirming underneath me. I'm going to show everyone that she's mine as I officially claim her. No one will be able to take her from me ever again.

"What's going on in the head of yours?"

"I'm ready to tell everyone you're mine. I'm thinking about making love to you. Maybe I can even take you up against this table."

Eislyn blushes deeply, but she doesn't object to the idea, making me smirk. 

"Do you like the sound of that, little one?"

"Oh, hush. Right now is not the right time for this."

"And why not? It's bedtime anyway. You're going to be leaving me tomorrow."

"Yeah for twenty fours hours and then I'll be back for another twenty four hours."

"Twenty fours is a long time. You're going to have to leave again."

"If I can get through Mikeal and get this deal done, it'll be quicker than we could ever imagine. I actually have work to do."

I nod my head, digging my face into Eislyn's neck.