Endlessly Talking

Dagger P.O.V.

I watch as her beautifully refreshed face lights up brightly. For about an hour (which I'm not at all annoyed about), Eislyn goes on and on about her wonderful day with the girls. They taught her things about herself that I could never imagine really knowing. I mean, Eislyn would've never opened up to me about not having her period if it weren't for them. 

With the final bite of my fries, Eislyn finally is done continuing on about her day. I play with the ends of her hair as Links and Marcie come over to the table. 

"How are you two?"

Eislyn glances up at me, allowing me to answer to happy couple.

"We are doing very well, thank you. How are you both?"

"Absolutely wonderful."

The four of us smile, and Eislyn invites them to sit down with us, but they decline as they say they need to head home. She looks slightly disappointed but brushes it off by saying that she should probably head to bed as well. 

Eislyn quickly saying goodnight to Links and Marcie before kissing me on the cheek. She whispers a soft goodnight in my ear, and I squeeze her hip in reply. I press a kiss to her forehead and let her out of the booth to watch her disappear upstairs. 

Marcie giggles out loud to which Links and I question her. 

"Oh, she was showing those girls over there who you belong to."

Marcie points to the end of the bar, and I see two girls eyeing me. I don't pay another minute of attention to them, smiling at the fact that Eislyn got jealous. I'm jealous when she's not next to me. I'm jealous when someone else is talking to her. I'm jealous about everything, but I never thought Eislyn would be. 

I definitely think that girls day is a benefit.

Saying a goodbye to Links and Marcie as they head out the door, I head over to the table of girls who helped Eislyn today. 

"I just want to thank the four of you for being so open and kind to her. She loved it, and I'm so grateful that you helped her out. I wouldn't have been able to ever give Eislyn the information and generosity that y'all gave her, so thank you so much."

"Of course, Dagger. She's amazing and strong. We are all very glad that you trusted us enough to take care of her. Even the boys were surprised by your ability to not be by her side all day. Since your claim is so new."

"Yeah, it was difficult, but I would do it again. Eislyn definitely needed it, and she had a really good time. Thanks again."

"Your welcome. Though Eislyn said thank you about a thousand times as well."

I nod at the four of them, wishing them a good night, and I head up to my girl. Once I reach my bedroom and open the door, I find her laying there in my plain white t-shirt. Her beautiful dark nipples slightly show through, but it seems that Eislyn is unaware, so I try to ignore it as best I can. Though I know it will be difficult. 

Eislyn waves at me, trying to get me into the bed right away. I strip off my shirt and pants, but I don't jump into the cozy covers with my love. I brush my teeth and put conditioning solution in my hair, so it stays soft. 

When I'm finally ready for bed, I can tell Eislyn was getting impatient with the wait. I get into the bed with her, holding her close to my body.

"Dagger?"

"Yes, little one?"

"Where are your parents?"

I suck in a breath as I take in the question that I wasn't at all expecting. 

"You don't have to answer, but since you know everything about my backstory, I want to know yours."

"And I have no problem with that, but I don't want you to pity me or think of me as a different person than I am now."

"Did you pity me?"

"No. I would never."

"I would never pity you either, Dagger. I want to know everything about you, your dark and light parts. I think you're amazing, so I just want to know everything about you as an amazing man."