Reveals

Author Message----If anyone has any questions about the "official claim", just comment or message me. I'll be happy to answer them since I probably didn't cover everything. Hope y'all are enjoying the story.

Also, date outfits above.

Dagger P.O.V.

Sex and/or any sexual acts don't have anything to do with the official claim. Any relationship can be an official claim one whether or not they have had sex. I mean, that just makes sense and to pressure a relationship to have sex is disgusting. Yes, the official claim can seem a little old school, but we would never force anyone to have sex...ever. It's horrible to even think about it. 

And mostly the official claim is just another way to express the unconditional love you have for someone. Besides it being a way to protect, it shows the other person or people in the relationship how much you care. Sometimes describing how much you love someone is just too difficult, and the official claim is an action to the indescribable words. 

That's why I want to ask Eislyn Rose. My girl. I don't know how to express to her how much she has ultimately captured all of my being, and I can't think of a better way. Chocolates and roses are not enough for the wonderful, astounding woman that I've fallen so deeply in love with. 

Neither of us are feel like we are far enough into our relationship to say 'I love you', but this is one step closer to being comfortable saying it. I want to, but it's not the right time. There's never a perfect time, and that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a time where we both feel ready to take that large step. 

A pounding knock comes onto my door, snapping me out of my nervous, love-filled, official claim thinking. 

"Twenty minutes till show time, lover boy!"

"Hush, Dash!"

"I'm coming in!"

I groan in displeasure as he bursts through the door, taking over my room with one wave of a hand. He pulls me off my bed and to my feet, the cold wood floors shooting shivers up my back. Dash goes digging through my closet to pick out something for me to wear since I'm not an adult who can dress myself (note the sarcasm). 

I helplessly watch him absolutely obliterate my organized closet, turning it into a rats nest. Because I no longer have to pick out an outfit, I use my time wisely and clean myself up (though I was going to do that anyway). I've got to look good for my little one. 

"You've got to be kidding me, Dagger!"

"Kidding you with what?"

"You have no clothing choices at all. No wonder you wear the same thing everyday."

I roll my eyes and join Dash near my closet. I pull out the clothes I had already planned to wear, and Dash's face fills with surprise. His mouth drops open as he looks the outfit up and down. 

"That isn't half bad."

"No, it looks great, so get out."

I push Dash out my door, and I realize I only have five minutes before I need to get downstairs if I want to watch my beautiful girl walk down the stairs like we're in the movies. I throw on my clothes, cleaning myself up as quickly as possible before quietly rushing into the bar space. Links and Marcie give me a smile when they see my breathless form. 

"I have never seen you so flustered before, son."

"Well, that's because I've never had a reason to be."

Everyone around me chuckles, but I hear the squealing the girls upstairs. A thundering, almost scary amount of feet stomp against the floor. I look up to watch them all running down the stairs excitedly. 

"You are going to be blown away."

And as I watch a nervous Eislyn walk down the stairs, I'm more than blown away. I can't focus on anything but her. She looks so beautiful and healthy. My mouth drops open, and I stare unblinkingly. Eislyn's smooth, soft hand finds its way into mine. I lean down and press a gentle kiss against her lips. 

"You look so gorgeous. You are indescribable."