Possessive With Punches

A group of about four loud, drunk men walk through the door. Eislyn recoils into my hold, and I try not to go bananas (as you might say) on the men. How dare they scare my girl? Who do they think they are? 

I grumble profanities under my breath as I watch Eislyn try to focus on something else other than the assholes who think they own the place after two minutes. I see one of them scan the bar, and I know exactly what he's looking for. A good lay. 

The other men from the club, good friends of mine, walk towards their women. The girls understand what's going on immediately, and they quickly show that they are taken. The guys being total sons of bitches groan, now that they know most of the women are not going to be the ones that get them laid. 

Without a second thought, I slide my body so Eislyn is blocked from their view. They aren't even going to get the chance to look at her. Her hands are shaking so violently that they might actually fall off. I lace my fingers through hers and run my other hand over her hair. Not even that helps her stop shaking. 

"I'm here, little one. I'll protect you. They aren't going to get near you."

"I feel so helpless."

"You've been through a lot. It's okay that you can't protect yourself right now. But you are going to be a strong, independent woman. You're going to read and write and use those muscles to protect yourself."

"I can't do that right now."

"And that's why I'm here. All you need to do is take deep breaths, and I'll take care of the rest."

Eislyn nods in agreement, huddling her body deeper into my body as my arms encircle her shaking self. I can hear the bar door open, and I instantly know whose walked through it. 

Links. 

The drunk men whistle, so I know that Marcie has also walked in. Seconds go by, and then I hear the crunch. Oh, shit. Someone's nose is broken, and I'm pretty sure Marcie did it. I turn my head around to find her standing there shaking her hand but smirking proudly. I guess I was right. 

I watch as the four boys practically run out of the bar. People around us chuckle, and Eislyn isn't trembling as much. 

"Now, where is the new girl I have been hearing so much about? Links will not stop talking about her. Eislyn this, Eislyn that."

I look down at her, and she gives me the go ahead. I slide my body back to its original position, Eislyn's round bottom sitting comfortably. Right near my dick. I shift my body, so she's directing on it, wanting to feel her pressure without being a total creep. I hold her beautifully curvy hips in my hands, wanting her grind up against me. 

Once Eislyn finds the courage to look up at Marcie, she slaps my forehead gently, telling me to quit it. I put my hands up in surrender, kissing her cheek before focusing on a conversation with Links.