Hunt's Back

Two Months Later: Dagger P.O.V.

"Mikeal is just driving me crazy! We've finished the deal a month ago. But now he wants to talk about our non-existent father-daughter relationship."

"That's probably why he wants to talk to you."

"The non-existent part of that relationship is his fault."

"But can't you see that he's trying? You are the one that's supporting that non-existent relationship."

"I don't even know if I want to have a relationship with him. Will I ever forget the fact that he left me?"

"No, you won't. But, little one, you have to learn how to forgive. The forgiving part is not for him, it's for you. You now have the chance to move past a hard situation. Maybe you aren't going to be the closest and he won't be your most trusted confidant, but you can't just throw him away."

"Like he threw me away."

"Don't be like your father, Eislyn. Be better."

Those ocean blue eyes glance up at me with turmoil mixed in. I kiss the top of her head before tucking my head into her neck. Her sweet smell brings me joy as I run my hands down her sides. I grab Eislyn's magnificent hips, squeezing them. She giggles in my arms. 

"Dagger!"

Laughter fills her voice as I tickle at her sides, wanting Eislyn to no have to think for a moment. Since it's all she's been doing for the past two months. 

"I'm trying to be serious here!"

"Oh, I know, but you've got to laugh."

I firmly pull her towards me, her hips now against mine. My hands travel up her sides, and her shirt (really my shirt) unexpectedly rises up so much that I see she has no bra on. I grab Eislyn's face delicately, kissing her slowly, passion rising between us. 

Her fingers move through my hair, down my back, and surprisingly she smacks my ass. I playfully growl at her, biting at her skin. Eislyn giggles as I tickle her with my tongue along the top of her breasts. I flick my eyes up to her face to see her chewing on her bottom lip. Her eyes are closed as she feels me feeling up her body. 

I move my mouth back up to her neck, running my hands over her ass just as she's doing to me. 

"Do you like my ass, my love?"

"Very much so...yes."

"I love you, Dagger."

"I love you too."

I am about to get another open-mouthed kiss from Eislyn when someone knocks on the door. She quickly slides on pants as I answer the door. 

"Hey, love birds."

"Hunt!"

Eislyn runs past me, leaping into his arms. I gulp my pride in jealousy at her seeing her friend. Hunt has left a few weeks ago because he was having a sexuality crisis, as he calls it, and he needed to get away. He needed a breather to find out who he was, which I'm glad he did. In the few moments I've seen him, he looks brighter. 

"I can't believe you're back!"

Much to my relief, Hunt sets her down. Eislyn walks into my embrace automatically, cuddling into my side. 

"Do you guys think you can come downstairs soon?"

Eislyn nods, her happy attitude suddenly lessening.

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Actually it's really good, I just want to tell everyone at once, so I don't have to repeat myself."

"Alright. We'll be down asap."

Hunt smiles, and we close the door as he leaves to go back downstairs to the bar. Eislyn hurries up, throwing my hoodie over her body. She doesn't even bother with a bra. I throw on a t-shirt and grab Eislyn's hand. Together we walk downstairs to the bar area where our most trusted friends, including Violet, Bernadette, Vicious, and Kinger. 

Vicious kisses Eislyn on the cheek in a greeting way to say good morning. Eislyn decided that because the two of us were in a relationship, it would be hard to be work partners too. I understand, though it hurt at the moment. 

But she explained. If we are having a hard time in our personal relationship, which is bound to happen, then we aren't going to be able to communicate probably in a business setting. Once I thought about it, I grew to the idea and she has a point. Now, I'm her unofficial right hand man and Vicious is her official right hand man. 

Ajax and Vicious get married a month ago, so I'm not at all worried about the 'something more' that could have happened with someone else. They work really good together.