Chapter One!

Bri's POV

Another day of school. Ugh. Today is going to be better than yesterday. I got up at 6:00 to get ready. After my shower, I straighten my long black has hair with a few blonde streaks. Put on basic eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. Leggings, nashty t-shirt, sweatshirt, and uggs. Check. I go downstairs and smell pancakes. "Smells great mom!" I say. "Would you like some"? "Actually I don't have time this morning, sorry mom, love you!!" I yell as I head out the door. I get a text from Ashley, my best friend a school.

Ash: Hey can you pick me up this morning? My car isn't working.

Bri: Yeah, be there in 5 lovely!!!

Ash: You are lovely as well!!

So I go to Ashley's house and see her at the door. I say, " Hey guuurrll!!!!"

"Hey how it is?" She said.

"Have you heard about the Magcon tour?" She asks.

"No, why?" I say.

"Well I was checking Twitter and Vine, and you got invited!"

"What, no way!" I say. With that we were off to school.

First period Ashley and I have biology together. I get another text from Ashley.

Ash: Are you as excited as I am to be seniors?? Plus you going on MagCon tour??!

Bri: Yeah! We can finally get out of here lol.

Ash: I'm going to miss you so much!!!

Bri: Can't you take a guest with you to MagCon??

Ash: I think so, what are you thinking?!

Bri: Wait until after school!!!

Ash: Ugh fine...

*Skipping to the end of the day.*

"So, MagCon leaves in a week." I say.

"And? What about it? Plus, you gotta tell me your idea that you texted me about in biology!" Ash says.

"Well, I was thinking of taking you, so go home and-" Ash cut me off.

"OMG YOUR GONNA TAKE ME?!?!??" She squeals as we arrive at her house.

"Go in there lady, you gotta pack." I say leaving her house and going to mine.

Authors note: sorry guys I'm not really good with WattPad yet! Feel free to leave comment for ideas and what characters you would like!!! With love, Bri.