Chapter 2

All of a sudden, the bathroom got really cold. Jay, an older student who has already unlocked his Sho had heard the beating from the hall. "That's enough. Leave before this gets ugly." Jay said. This isn't over Dill-Weed." Marcus said with a smile. "Guess we will leave you love birds alone for now." Aiden said as they both walked out. "Come on. Get up bro." Jay said as he picked Dyl up off the ground. As they walked out the bathroom they were both approached by Mr. Gavin. "Mr. Sharp, since you decided to skip your detention you'll be suspended for three days!" Mr. Gavin said. Dyl was too hurt to even respond. Jay drove Dyl home and gave him his number. "Call me if those guys bother you again." Jay said with a smile. "I don't tolerate bullying." Dylan limped into his house and towards his room. His mom was sitting on his bed. "Dylan .. why don't you tell me about what happens at school? "she asked. "It's nothing mom." he mumbled. "Mr. Gavin told me that you missed detention, and I know those bruises aren't from a fall. I'm going to the school tomorrow morning and I'll fix this." she said. "No mom! Please .. you'll make things worse. Besides .. I'm sure my Sho will be unlocked soon! I'll be able to defend myself!" Dyl said as he sat beside her. His mom hugged him tightly. "You can't use your Sho to fight students Dyl and your Sho won't help your attendance or grades. After your 3 day suspension I'm going to see if we can move." his mom said sadly. "I'm going to make dinner so wash up." The only people in the household is Dyl , his mother , and his little sister, Chelsea. Chelsea is only 7 years old and she is a very curious child. His mother made spaghetti for dinner ( Dyl's favorite ) but they were eating quietly. "What happened to your face big bro?" Chelsea said. "Hush and finish your food please." Sydney didn't want her daughter to know about what Dyl goes through. She doesn't want her to worry. "Your birthday is tomorrow big bro! We should throw a party!" Chelsea said excitedly. "No! No parties, no cake, no people. Tomorrow I just want to be left alone!" Dyl said angrily. He went to his room and locked the door. Tears fell from his face. "I just want to be strong .. I just want to be happy .." Dyl thought as he cried himself to sleep. He was completely unaware of the dangers that he will face tomorrow.