Chapter 36

Once they reached the castle, Seli and Cloud were amazed. He took them into a huge dining hall where they had a feast. Afterwards he showed them around. He showed Cloud a training room where he promised to make him stronger at. He took Seli to a huge indoor pool. They put their feet in the water and talked for hours. She decided that she wanted to stay there with him. Whenever the King wasn't busy with his duties he would go on dates with Seli , or train Cloud. About a year later Tayshi and Seli held a huge wedding. The King wanted to invite the Queen of KirI but then he remembered their last meeting. He decided it would be far less troublesome to just not invite her. The wedding was streamed all over television however and Queen Jaz decided to watch. The wedding was enormous and had almost half of the population of Todo attending. After the vows, the exchange of rings and a kiss, Seli announced that she was pregnant. Everyone was surprised. Queen Jaz turned her tv off. King Tayshi was also surprised. "So .. Will we have a young Prince or Princess?" Seli asked the King with a smile. "Either is fine with me. No matter the gender this child will be my heir." The King of Todo said proudly. The King stayed home with Queen Seli while she was pregnant. Cloud continued his scheduled training alone until the baby was born. The King and Cloud were both by the Queen's side while she gave birth. A beautiful bright skinned baby with a big head was born. "He's so pretty! People are going to think he's a girl!" Seli said. Tayshi laughed. "Nonsense. This boy will become a powerful King someday." Tayshi said. The baby made a little noise and peed into the air. "EWWWWW!" Cloud said with disgust. Tayshi and Seli laughed. The baby opened his eyes and they were a grayish color. "Rain." Tayshi said softly. "Huh?" Seli asked. "His name will be Rain." Tayshi said with a smile.

Tayshi started training Rain at a very young age. He read books to him and helped him learn basic fighting techniques. "Don't you think he's too young to be learning how to fight?" Seli would ask. "He has to be strong enough to protect himself. We won't always be around." The King would say. Cloud wasn't getting as much attention from the King anymore but he knew it would be that way from the time The Queen was pregnant. He continued his solo training and learned to wield a sword. Seli walked in on Cloud training one day. "Your progress is amazing! I can tell your training has paid off .. but why do you still stay here? Do you not wish to leave and start your own life?" She asked him. "I have to be strong enough to defend my King. Someday little Rain will be King and I'll have to be strong enough to defend him too." Cloud said. "I see. Well I'm glad we met you." Seli said with a smile.

Little Rain saw a cat outside of the window. He stumbled out the door and began following it. He followed it a little ways into the forest and then it disappeared. "DRAW ROPES!" someone yelled. Ropes wrapped around the baby and he couldn't move. Rain began to cry. A girl came out of some bushes with an artist pallet in her hand. "With you I can get the King to do whatever I want." the girl said confidently. It became foggy all of a sudden. The girl couldn't see a thing. "The King would never do what you want. ESPECIALLY AFTER HARMING RAIN!" Cloud yelled as he slashed at the girl. He cut her clean in half but the image of her turned into a puddle of paint. "Foolish boy. That was nothing but a clone." the girl said. "DRAW FIRE!" he yelled. A ball of fire went swirling towards Cloud but he managed to dodge it. "DRAW FAN!" the girl yelled. A huge fan appeared and blew away the fog. "How do you have this many abilities?" Cloud asked. "It's my sho. I can create anything I want with a few strokes of my paintbrush." the girl said. "DRAW-" The girl stopped. Dark grey clouds appeared in the sky. "You made him angry. I almost feel sorry for you." Cloud said smugly. A bolt of lightning hit the ground and the King suddenly appeared. "How dare you harm my son. Who do you think you are?" Tayshi asked angrily. "I am Mona. Princess of Leya. My country has been raided and you WILL help us." she said firmly.