Chapter 11

Dyl and Jay swiftly hid behind the door. "What's wrong Scott?" Dion asked. "Nothing. I thought I heard something." He closed the door, and the group began talking again. "This plan will take some time, but I'm certain it will work. We have that guy on our team, and plenty of allies within the prison. Our numbers are increasing slowly but surely." Dionte said. "I don't really care about numbers or plans. I just want to destroy that stupid Sho Force and everybody in it!"  Limone said aggressively. "I know you do. Your time will come but for now we have to play it smart. This is chess, not tag. We can't run around foolishly." Scott said. "Let's contact Aiden and the others. I want to see how their group is doing within the prison." Dionte said. "I think we should go now." Jay whispered. "Yeah. I think I've heard enough." Dylan whispered. They were able to sneak back out without getting caught. "What should we do with this information? I mean what can we do?" Jay asked. "For now... nothing. His mother wouldn't believe us, and I don't want to start trouble since I'm staying with them. I know I have to get stronger. Whatever plan he has it isn't a good one and I want to be ready to stop him. Will you help me Jay?" Dyl asked. "Of course. Looks like I need to start training as well." Jay said with a smile. Dyl returned to the house and Jay went home. Dyl went inside and decided to stay up all night training instead of sleeping.

"This cell is so cold." Aiden thought as he shivered on the floor. "I wish I could use my Sho... locked away before I could even learn how to use it. I've only been here for a few days, but it feels like it's been years." Aiden thought. One of the prison guards opened his cell. "Aiden. Somebody here would like to speak with you." the guard said. He was taken to a room that had a few other prisoners and a man in a suit. He spoke as soon as everybody was seated. "My name is Cameron, but you can call me Cam. I've gathered you all here to speak business." Aiden had never seen this guy before. "Why should we do business with you?" Aiden asked. "It's not why you should. You will do business with me. It's not an option. Besides I'm sure it will interest you. Don't you want to get out of here?" Cam said with a smile. Marcus who had been locked up the same night as Aiden was not at this secret meeting. However, his cell mate Dee was invited. Marcus doesn't unlock his Sho for another month but there's a possibility he never will because of the effects of the sho cuffs. The thought of this makes him cry himself to sleep. After the meeting somehow Cam managed to move Dee out of Marcus' cell and into the same cell as Aiden. Aiden's cell mate was an older guy who was moved to a different cell. Knowing the history of Aiden and Marcus and feeling as if Marcus is useless, Cam decides to visit him. He can't risk letting any past relationships or leaked information get in the way of his plans. He shoots Marcus in the head with a silenced pistol. The guards quickly clean up the mess as Cam's laugh echoes throughout the prison.