Chapter 29

"Our King is too talented to not be ruling over the whole nation." Cloud said. Cloud is a part of Todo's Elite 4. He doesn't agree with Queen Jazmine's tactics and he wasn't fond of the fact that her troops attacked the king years ago. "My father doesn't hold grudges so I won't either." Rain said firmly. Rain is the Prince of Todo and also a part of the Elite 4. He is much like his father and looks forward to being King someday. "King Tayshi is also like a dad to me. He helped me make use of my sho. It just doesn't sit right with me. We are all one nation so why would she attack the ruler of this half? Sounds like betrayal to me." Cloud said with a frown. "We have no clue what happened. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. We can't act irrationally." Rain said firmly. "I have a rational solution." Cloud muttered as he walked out. Cloud was heading home and saw Queen Jazmine's troops that came to retrieve oil. "Why should we give them supplies? After they tried to kill our King they came here asking for shit!?" Cloud said angrily. A thick fog appeared around the men. "I can't see anything." one trooper said. *"Hey .. what's going on?" Another trooper asked. Suddenly they were all being slashed. "Who is there!?" a trooper asked but shortly after asking he was stabbed. Cloud returned home that day stress free. A week later another group of soldiers was sent to retrieve oil. "I guess they didn't learn their lesson the first time ..." Cloud said. He took them all out swiftly. "This should piss that traitor off." Cloud said with a smile.

A few weeks passed and The Queen of Kiri declared war on Todo because her troops didn't return. "King Tayshi .. we will get revenge!" Cloud said after hearing the news.

The Elite 4 assembled in front of King Tayshi. "I have called you all here to discuss this war. This situation is one I never wished to be in but I guess it was inevitable. You four are the strongest here in this half of the country but there's no telling who Kiri will gather. You will train your own unit and prepare for the war!" Tayshi said. "Understood my king" they all said together.