Chapter 14

Rose woke Dyl up at 9am. "We got some training to do! I have some guests so let's eat breakfast!" Rose said excitedly. Dyl went downstairs. Familiar faces were around the table. Rose, Aviva, Lynn, his mom, Chelsea, Jay, Dionte and some guy in a suit. Rose introduced everyone to each other. "Everybody, this handsome guy dressed all nice is my husband, Cam." Rose announced. Everybody was happy to meet him, but something seemed off to Dyl. Dion was actually talking and was even smiling a little bit. After breakfast Dion and his dad went for a ride. Rose took Aviva, Lynn, Dyl and Jay to the training room. "I told you guys that you should practice fighting together so I brought Aviva and Lynn to be your sparring buddies!" Rose said excitedly. "They're both in the Sho Force! Don't you think that they would destroy us?" Dyl said nervously. "Oop- I guess you're right." Rose said. She laughed. "Let's swap up the teams then. Lynn you will be on a team with Jay and Aviva you can work with Dyl." Rose said. The teams separated and took their stance. Dyl held up his left arm and the beautiful shield appeared. Lynn started off shooting a blast of water directly at Aviva. "You remember when we did this as kids ViVi?" Lynn asked with a smile.  Aviva put up a mud wall, but the water blast went straight through, and knocked her back. Lynn shot another blast of water towards Aviva, but Dyl hopped in front of her and deflected it with his shield. "You were never a good matchup for me Lynn" Aviva said and she thanked Dyl for the assistance. "Now watch this."  "MUDSLIDE!" Aviva yelled. A huge wave of mud went towards Lynn and Jay. All of the mud was frozen by Jay, but it seemed to take a lot of energy out of him. "Nice work Jay." Rose said. Dyl threw his shield at the huge wall of ice, and it shattered. His shield went straight into Jay's chest knocking him down. "WOW GREAT SHOT!!" Lynn said excitedly. "Thanks!" Dyl said as his shield went back to his hand. "Whose side are you on Lynn?" Jay asked. Lynn smiled and changed her stance. "HYDROCANNON!" she yelled. A huge blast of water went straight towards Dyl. He put his shield up but the force from the attack was enough to knock him back. He fell right into Aviva. Aviva got back up quickly. Jay and Dyl were out of the fight. "CLAYBOYS!" Aviva yelled. Hardened clay soldiers appeared from the pool of mud in front of Aviva. They charged at Lynn, but she was easily wiping them out. "Come on! You're second in command Aviva! Is this a joke?" Lynn said as she finished the last clay soldier. Aviva was now behind her. "That was just a distraction Lynn. Your problem is your cockiness. QUICKSAND!" Aviva yelled. While Lynn was fighting the clay soldiers, Aviva had put a mud pool on the ground underneath Lynn's feet. She began sinking fast. While Lynn was struggling to move Aviva gave her a blow to the stomach. "That's enough!" Rose said. The mud stopped. Dyl and Jay were shocked by the show Aviva and Lynn put on. This was the power of Sho Force members. Aviva and Lynn hugged each other and then helped Dyl and Jay get up. Sydney came in and healed everyone's scratches and bruises. "Good work everyone! Next time we can swap up the teams. Dyl and Jay you both did really well against Sho Force members! Jay your ice offense is slow so you'll have to rely on tactics and defense. Dyl I admire the way you protected Aviva but you also have to watch your positioning. When you were knocked back you fell right into her almost taking you both out." Rose said.

Squad 3 left to go on patrol. Jay and Dyl left for the arcade but seen Dionte and his dad outside of the abandoned mansion talking. "Do you think his dad is a part of his plans?" Jay asked. "No way. Rose wouldn't date somebody with evil intentions.. but that guy does seem strange." Dyl said as they rode by. They picked up Fuji and went to the arcade to play some games.