Chapter 53

Dyl's alarm woke him up. He quickly jumped out of bed and started getting ready. He brushed his teeth, washed his face and then put on his uniform. He was really excited to drive his new car for the first time. He ran downstairs and seen that there was a muffin on the kitchen table. There was a note under it so he picked it up. The note said "I hope you enjoy your first ride in your new car! Please be careful and NO SPEEDING. Have a good day! Love mom." Dyl smiled. He dashed out the door as he stuffed the muffin in his mouth. He stood there and admired his bright red sports car one more time before getting inside it. When he got in he fell in love with the new car smell all over again. "I think I'll name you.. Dragon." Dyl thought to himself. He turned the radio on and then he drove to the Sho Force Academy.

When he arrived all of the students who were outside started staring at his car. He parked next to Jay's car and got out. Jay and Fuji ran up to him. "Dude we heard you got a new car but we didn't think it would be this sweet!" Fuji said excitedly. "You're going to let me drive it right?" Jay asked. "Hey guys calm down. It's just a car.. but I'll take you guys for a spin one day." Dyl said with a big smile on his face. The three of them went inside the academy and met up with their squads in the gym. Aviva went on the stage and grabbed the microphone. "I have an important announcement from Shizz. Each squad will be training extra hard starting today. There will be a special event here to see who will help lead our half of the country in this war. Queen Jazmine will be coming here herself to watch so we have to make sure that we all train hard and prepare to fight! Let's make her proud!" Everyone cheered. "The Queen is coming here.. I've never even thought that I might get the chance to meet her." Dyl thought to himself. The squads all split up for training. Everyone trained harder than they had ever done before.