Chapter 38

Ty got up and dusted himself off. "Now I'm pissed." he said. "T-REX!" Ty's body began to change shape. He grew bigger until he took the full form of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. The people in the town immediately started running away. "I have no clue how we're supposed to fight this thing." Mona said as she stepped back. "The King taught us to never show fear. Fear can be used against you." Cloud said as he drew his sword. Mona took a deep breath. "You're right." she said firmly. The T-Rex looked at Mona and began running towards her. The beast threw his head towards her. "DRAW SKATES!" Mona yelled. She dodged with her skates and Ty ran into a building. The building completely collapsed. Cloud quickly noticed the brute's weakness. Ty got up and charged at Cloud. A thick fog covered the area. Ty stopped his attack. "Only cowards hide!" Ty said as he started sniffing around. He felt a sharp pain on his tail. He turned around and snapped but nobody was there. "So that's how you fight? Hiding and attacking when I'm not looking? Pathetic." Ty said. Cloud slashed at his back and quickly disappeared. Ty was getting angry. "FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN! QUIT RUNNING AWAY!" Ty shouted. Cloud sliced at him a few more times while dodging his snaps. "DRAW CAGE!" Mona yelled. "What!?" Ty said. The fog disappeared and the T-Rex found himself in a huge cage. "When did you.." Ty started to say but then he quickly realized that Cloud was just a distraction. "We could kill you if we wanted to, but we should head towards your leader now." Cloud said coldly. Cloud and Mona started walking away but stopped. The beast had started ramming the cage. The bars started bending. "The objects I create aren't that durable .." Mona said. The cage broke and Ty started charging at them. Cloud pushed Mona out of the way. The T-Rex slammed his head into Cloud full force. As soon as Ty's head made contact with Cloud's body, Cloud disappeared. His body evaporated and the fog was back but thicker than before. "Not this again ..." Ty said angrily. "This time .. I'll finish you." Cloud said. His voice was coming from all over the fog so Ty couldn't tell where Cloud was at. "How do I take this thing down!?" Cloud thought to himself. The T-Rex was way too big for any of his attacks to cause any serious damage. "You're not alone Cloud! I'm here too!" Mona said. "DRAW CANNON" she yelled. A huge cannon stood beside Mona but she couldn't see a thing with all of the fog. Cloud knew what he had to do. He sliced at the beast causing Ty to snap at him. The fog started to clear slowly. Cloud kept slicing at him while disappearing just like before while Ty continued to snap at him. "It's useless! You can't trap me anymore and there's no way you can kill me!" Ty said confidently. Cloud slashed at his head and Ty snapped at him. BOOM! Cloud jumped into the air and a cannonball flew right into Ty's mouth. Ty bit down and the cannonball exploded. The dinosaur let out a roar. Ty shook off the pain. "It's going to take more than that." he said.

Tayshi flew straight up into the air as soon as he noticed the scene getting out of hand. He couldn't risk being recognized this early. It would've ruined the plan. He started to fly until he saw a huge building. The Castle of Leya. He put out his right hand and started gathering electricity. A bolt of lightning formed in his hand. He threw it at the top of the castle. The ceiling began caving in and alarms were sounded. People started evacuating the castle. Guards were rushing towards the inside of the castle. King Tayshi started descending towards the hole that his attack had left. He landed in a room with a throne. A masked man wearing all black sat on it. There was a man standing beside him with his sword drawn. "Ahhh .. King of Todo. What business do you have with me?" the masked man asked. "I heard you killed the former King. I have no clue how but I doubt that it was a fair fight." Tayshi said. "I didn't have to fight him. Honestly I feel like I could've beaten him if we did have a fair fight .. but poisoning his dinner was so much easier." the masked man said. Tayshi took a fighting stance. "I won't let someone as shady as you rule this country." Tayshi said firmly. The man standing next to the masked man stepped up. "You won't even get the chance to touch my King." the man said as he took a fighting stance. "Yumie. He's not some ordinary threat. You'll probably lose." the masked man said. "If you say he's a problem then that means he's really strong. I'll at least damage him some before he comes at you. Even if he kills me." Yumie said firmly. "Cool. Carry on then." the masked man said as he got comfortable. Yumie charged at Tayshi and started throwing hands. Tayshi dodged the punches and forced his palm into Yumie's chest. He went flying through the walls of the castle until he was outside. It sent a shock through Yumie's whole body and he couldn't breathe. Tayshi felt a stabbing pain in his leg. He looked down and saw a snake slithering away from him. "And .. the show begins." the masked man said. King Tayshi immediately assumed that the snake was poisonous. "I have to make this as quick as possible." he thought to himself. He flew outside to where Yumie was laying. He was still conscious. Tayshi grabbed Yumie by his throat and held him in the air. "Tell me the type of snake it was and I'll spare your life." Tayshi said. "It doesn't matter. He will kill you anyways." Yumie said confidently. Tayshi began to choke him harder. "It was a copperhead." the masked man said. Tayshi let Yumie go. The masked man stepped through the last hole in the wall and was now outside with them. "You sent him through 6 walls. That's insane." the masked man said. He took off the mask. Long hair fell down. The woman smiled. "I am Vex. The "New King" of Leya."