Chapter 28

Gilbert sat there stunned. His dad shot his mom. Shortly after Shizz shot his dad in the head. Everything was moving so fast. Gilbert threw his arms up. "NOOOOOOOO!!!" Everything stopped moving. It was like time had stopped. Gilbert was sobbing. He walked over to where his parents lay frozen. Shizz still had his gun pointed at Cam but he wasn't moving. Nothing was moving. Gilbert cried for hours beside his parents bodies. Nothing was moving except for him. He wiped his eyes and picked up Scott. Scott immediately woke up. "Wha- ... What happened? What's going on?" Scott asked. "We need to go. Now. I don't know how long this ability will last and we can't stay here." Gilbert said. "I have enough energy to take us to that spot." Scott said as he opened a portal. They both went in and disappeared. Everything went back to normal speed after that but Gilbert wasn't there to see it. Gilbert, Scott, and Limone all planned on taking down the higher ups but not for the same reason as Cam. They were in some way affected by somebody who seems to be controlling others including Cam. Gilbert believes that the Queen is to blame. "There's no way my dad would've done this on his own." Gilbert told Scott. "I know. That's why we need to find whoever it is that's doing this!" Scott said. "Isn't it obvious! It has to be somebody in the higher ups! That's why we have to destroy them. They took away my family ..." Gilbert said as he started crying again. "QUEEN JAZMINE YOUR HEAD IS MINE!" He yelled as he punched a wall.

Shizz reported to Queen Jazmine and informed her about Cam. "Cam was the traitor that day .. but he is now dead." Shizz said. "It hurts my heart to hear that. I wish he wouldn't have gone rogue but I guess it couldn't be helped." the queen said sadly. "I also lost a Sho Force Captain .. I'll make sure that someone fills her spot and that the Sho Force is ready for the war that is soon to come!" Shizz said. "I'm sorry for your loss. I will also have new higher ups and excellent fighters prepared." Queen Jazmine said. The video call ended. "Was that Shizz?" Mirai asked. "Yes it was. I know this might take awhile but I'm willing to do what it takes to make sure this nation is in good hands." Queen Jazmine said firmly.

Dyl, Sydney, Chelxu, Jay, Fuji, Marcus, Aiden, and the entire Sho Force joined together for the funeral. It was a very sad day. Afterwards Dyl, Jay, Fuji , Marcus and Aiden came up with what they were going to do. "Let's all train hard and join the Sho Force." Dyl said firmly. "I'm in." Jay said without hesitation. "Me too." Fuji said. Aiden and Marcus were put on supervised probation due to their help in the Cam Case. "Why would I do that?" Aiden asked angrily. "They were the ones that locked me up!" Marcus said. "Because we owe it to Rose! Besides .. both of you hold a lot of anger. With the war happening I'm sure they will need help from the Sho Force." Dyl said. "A war huh? I do have a lot of steam that needs to be let off." Aiden said. "Then it's time to grind!" Dyl said.

.