Chapter 32

Queen Jaz followed the man and he led her to a car. They got in and he drove her to a castle. When she got out of the car he immediately drove away. The castle had a huge gate with 6 guards in front of it. Jaz walked up and they all put their spears in front of her blocking her path. "Women aren't allowed in the castle. Only strong warriors can go beyond this point." one of the guards said. "I'm so sick of this masculine bullshit." Jaz said. She punched the ground and it shook. The guards stumbled. They charged at her with their spears. Jaz dodged and punched one in the stomach. She grabbed him and threw him into another guard. Two guards rushed her at once from different directions. She jumped up, grabbed both of their heads, and slammed them into each other. Another one rushed her with quick thrusts but the spear broke when it hit her skin. She grabbed his arm and slammed him into the ground. She looked over at the last guard and he was terrified. "I think I qualify as a strong warrior. What do you think?" Jaz asked him. The guard hurried over to a button and pressed it. The gate opened and Jaz walked through. The gate quickly closed behind her and an alarm went off. "This is going to be harder than I thought .." Jaz muttered. She went inside the castle.

She found herself in a huge dojo-like room and a man sat in the middle of it. "I am Desmond and if you want to see our King you must first go through me. SAND STORM!" he yelled. Sand started swirling around the room. Jaz couldn't see a thing and it was hard to move but she pushed towards the direction she saw him sitting in. "SAND BLAST!" Desmond yelled. He sent a swirling blast of sand at Jaz. She raised both of her arms to block it. The sand bounced off of her skin. "You're just as strong as the people say. Too bad you're a female.. the fact that you're in this castle right now disgusts me!" Desmond said. Jaz began to charge towards him. "QUICK SAND!" he yelled. The floor underneath Jaz sank. She started falling slowly into the sandpit. Her arms and legs were stuck and she couldn't move them. "I can't .. breathe" Jaz said as she was suffocating. She started to lose consciousness.

"SHO SNATCH!" Shizz yelled. The sand that Queen Jaz was sinking in started to rise. She took a few breaths and wondered what was going on. Shizz was standing near her with his arm stretched towards her. He had looked at Desmond and copied his sho. "You didn't think we'd actually let you do this mission alone did you?" Cam said with a smile. "I don't know who you intruders are .. but if you're working with this woman then I'll have to take you out as well." Desmond said. "SAND WAVE!" Desmond yelled. A huge wave of sand started flowing towards them. "SAND WAVE!" Shizz yelled. He sent an equal wave of sand towards Desmond and the two waves crashed against each other. Sand fell down like rain in the room. Bullets started flying in Desmond's direction. Cam had dual SMGs. Desmond covered himself in a shell of sand to block the bullets. "Oh you're a tough guy huh?" Cam said. "RPG!" Cam yelled. Cam's SMGs disappeared and he was now holding a rocket launcher. He shot a rocket towards the sand shell and it exploded. The whole castle shook. Everyone was coughing because of the smoke. "You always overdo it idiot!" Shizz said while coughing. "Hey! I bet I got the job done." Cam said with a smile. The smoke cleared and Arnold was laying on the floor unconscious. "What are you guys doing here!?" Jaz asked. "This is a dangerous mission. We don't doubt your skills at all but this would be hard to do with only three people." Cam said. "Besides .. Mirai went to where your ship was at .. we will discuss it later but for now let's complete this mission." Shizz said. "Right. Thorn and Mia should be there to assist Mirai. Let's keep moving." Jaz said. Shizz looked down whenever Thorn and Mia were mentioned. "I know that I can't tell the Queen what happened yet. She would act irrationally." he thought to himself. They went up some stairs until they reached two huge doors with two guards in front of it. "You either let us in, or we beat your asses." Cam said firmly. "Our King has been expecting you." one of the guards said. The doors opened and the group walked inside. "Ahhh .. Queen Jazmine. It's been awhile hasn't it." the King said with a smile. "I'm not here to play games Jeremiah." Jaz said as she took a fighting stance.