Chapter 37

It started to rain heavily. Wind began blowing hard. The King took one step and was immediately in Mona's face. "You will watch how you talk to me." Tayshi said. A gust of wind knocked her straight to the ground. "DRAW-" The King gave her a deadly look. "If you choose to attack it better be your strongest. If not then I'll strike you down for good." Tayshi said. Mona put her art pallet on the ground. "I give up. Of course I knew that I couldn't beat you alone." She said. The storm began to die down. "You're lucky. If you would've completed that attack then I think little Rain would've caught his first body." Tayshi said as he pointed behind her. Rain was standing there with a small dagger prepared to drill it into her head. He was breathing heavily. "Come here my son." The King said. Rain ran into his arms. Cloud was perched on a tree branch far off. He didn't want to be caught in the King's wrath. "I understand your cause .. but the way you executed this was not logical. I would've killed you as soon as I got here if Rain hadn't already been halfway done cutting the ropes off." Tayshi said firmly. Mona began to cry. "I-.. I'm so sorry... It's just that they ... THEY KILLED MY FATHER!" Mona said while sobbing. She fell to her knees. The rain fell softly. "The King of Leya wasn't considered an ally of Todo.. but you're brave to come here alone. Not only that but bold enough to attempt to stand against me knowing my strength. Stand up." Tayshi said. Mona stood up while tears fell down her face. "I'll avenge your father and help your country back on its feet. In return you will serve me until death. That's the only option I'll give you." Tayshi said while rubbing Rain's head. "I-.. I'm.. I'm honored. I accept." Mona said through tears. "You've been through a lot. I can tell. You've been holding back all of those tears and now they're pouring down with the rain. You're angry. We will fight together to bring stability to your home." Tayshi said. Mona nodded. The King kissed his son on the head. The rain stopped pouring and the clouds were clearing. "Now let's hurry back to the castle! The Queen is cooking and she doesn't like for us to be late to dinner!" Tayshi said with a grin. Cloud came down from the tree branch and Mona wiped her eyes. "Yes my King!" they both said together.

Mona was introduced to Seli but Tayshi left out the details of her tying Rain up. He knew that Seli would freak out. They all ate dinner and Seli showed Mona to a room. "Here you go! My husband says that you'll be here for a while so make yourself at home!" she said. Mona actually didn't expect any of this. Coming here was her last resort and it was basically a suicide mission but somehow it ended up well. She went to sleep for the first time in days. She felt safe.

Everybody in the Castle of Tito ate breakfast together in the morning. Afterwards Tayshi took Mona, Cloud and Rain to the training room. They trained all day only stopping to eat lunch and use the restroom. They did this every day for about 3 weeks. One night Tayshi announced that they would be leaving the next day. Seli packed them food and a change of clothes and they got ready for the morning. When they woke up they ate and went outside. Cloud created a huge cloud and Tayshi raised the density of it. He gave Rain a high-five before taking off. Rain and Seli waved at them as they took off. Tayshi, Mona and Cloud had already been practicing their plan. "The man who killed my father now sits at the throne." Mona said with disgust. "I'll handle him. If he killed a King he must be somewhat strong. You guys just handle the small fry." Tayshi said while eating some chips.

After hours of riding they finally arrived at Leya. The cloud descended and they all started walking. They eventually ended up in a town. As they walked they saw a mysterious guy causing a scene at a taco stand. "I'm not paying you anything. My boss is the one that runs this country now. GIVE ME MY FOOD JOSE!" the man shouted. "FINE!" Jose shouted. Everybody in the area was now drawn to the scene. Jose grabbed some tacos and threw it at the man. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" the man yelled. He threw a punch at Jose but it was caught. Cloud held his fist tightly. "Huh? You want a piece of me too?" the guy asked as he threw his other fist towards Cloud. Cloud ducked and punched the guy in his abdomen sending him flying across the street. "Wait wait .. Ty didn't mean it okay. I don't want trouble with the new King." Jose said as he grabbed Cloud's arm. Cloud yanked his arm away. "There is no "new" King. I'm sure he's already been taken care of." Cloud said. He looked in the direction where Mona and Tayshi were standing but Mona was the only one there. Cloud grabbed a taco from the stand and took a bite.