Chapter 10

Dyl and his mom went inside. Sydney went to Chelsea's room and seen her fast asleep. There was another bed in there and that's where she slept. Dyl showered and went to sleep. In the morning Rose woke up, put on her uniform, and went to the Sho Force HQ. "Good morning captain!" Aviva and Lynn said together. "Good morning!" Rose said. The three of them went out on their usual patrol. "We have an armed robbery at the grocery store on 10th street. The criminal's name is Dee, and he is a sho user so be careful!" the dispatcher unit said through the Sho Force's radio. "This is captain Rose; Squad 3 is on the way!" Rose responded. When they got to the grocery store the robber was on the run. "Aviva can you handle this one?" Rose asked. "I got it covered!" Aviva said as she dashed towards the robber. She chased him around the city until they reached a deserted dead end. "I could've easily stopped you before... but you have that gun, and I couldn't risk you being reckless." Aviva said confidently. "You Sho Force members think you're all big and bad, but you bleed the same as I do." Dee said. He started to shoot but the gun was no longer in his hand. "WHAT!?" he yelled... He looked down and his legs were covered with mud. He was stuck and couldn't move. The gun was in a puddle of mud that was moving towards Aviva. "This is my sho. It can be a bit messy sometimes, but it gets the job done." she said as she picked up the weapon. When she stood back up, she was knocked back by a punch. "How did he hit me from all the way over there?" she thought. He threw another punch. His arm extended all the way towards her. "My Sho is the ability to stretch! It's not messy at all but it's enough to take you out." Dee said as he threw more punches. His fists got stuck in a wall of mud. "What's this?" Dee asked. "What? You don't like my mud wall? Well, how about this. "MUDSLIDE!" A huge wave of mud swallowed the criminal and hardened. The Force Truck pulled up as Aviva released Dee and put the sho cuffs on him. He was taken straight to prison. Another successful day for Squad 3.

Dyl's alarm woke him up at 9am and he was able to see Rose before she went to work. He went downstairs and had breakfast with his mom and his sister. Dionte stayed in his room. "What kind of guy is Dionte?" Sydney asked. "He's not nice at all." Dyl said. "Well maybe he's just shy. Anyways today you start homeschooling. Rose said that your assignments are in your training room." she said. "Okay. Thanks mom!" Dyl said as he put his plate in the sink. He went to the training room and decided that he wanted to do his work while he trained. He found this way easier than sitting in a classroom full of people. After his assignments and training he went to the arcade with Jay and Fuji again. They did the usual and played video games until it got late. "Today is the day." Dyl said. "The day for what?" Fuji asked. Jay knew exactly what Dyl was talking about. Jay took Fuji home and then he took Dyl to Rose's house. As Dyl walked into the house Dionte started leaving. After Dionte got a good way down the street Jay did a U-turn and went back to Rose's house. He got out of the car and started secretly following Dionte on foot along with Dyl. They were led to the abandoned mansion. "Should we go in?" Jay asked. "I didn't come this far for nothing. Let's see what they're up to." Dyl said as he crept up to the door. They both went inside. It seemed as if nobody was there, so they went up to the second floor while trying to be as quiet as possible. There was a room in the back of the house where light and voices were coming from. They went up to the door to listen but as soon as they got close... the door burst opened.