Chapter 13

There were only 12 people at the meeting. Cam explained his plan to all of them. He revealed that he works for Queen Jazmine and that's how he has access to the prison. However, he doesn't see Jaz fit for ruler because she wouldn't kill the King of Todo. "Listen. I am one of this country's higher ups. I have my own plans but in order to achieve them I need an army. You have allies outside of prison that you will be able to contact. He pointed at Aiden. I heard about your crazy firepower. I've set up a place where you guys can train here in prison. Whenever the time is right a prison break will be orchestrated. You will all meet up with the others and we will move from there." Cam said with a smile. Aiden had no intentions of disagreeing. Nobody in the room did. This was their second chance at life. This was their chance to release their anger. "You guys will all be changing cells. I will have you together. Teamwork is essential, but anybody close to you within the prison will be removed. Anybody with relations to you will only get in the way." Cam said. The room was in shock. How could this man have so much power? He basically owned the prison. After the meeting Cam placed Dee in the same cell as Aiden. "So... how did you get here?" Aiden asked. "I was defeated by Squad 3 of the Sho Force. By girls " Dee said angrily. "That must've been the squad that beat me too! We will definitely get our revenge... and I'll make sure that Dill-weed bites the dust too." Aiden said confidently.

After "removing" anybody that his team was connected or related to, Cam sat in the meeting room alone. "I think it's time I pay my little family a visit..." Cam said with a wicked smile.