Chapter 50

Lulu and Squad 4 were riding on a bus. "Where are you taking us?" Jay asked. "To a deserted area so that I don't destroy the academy." Lulu said calmly. Everyone on the bus fell silent. The bus ride was for hours but Lulu pulled over at a desert looking area. "Here we are! Everyone out!" she said excitedly. "We are in the middle of nowhere. I guess we will be doing some sort of sparring." a guy in the back said. "Correct Rama! We can train without destroying things out here!" Lulu said. They all got out of the bus and stared at Lulu. "Today we will work on offensive power. It will be all of you against me." she said firmly. "Isn't that unfair?" Jay asked. "Maybe unfair for you all.. but I don't plan on holding back. Show me what you got!" Lulu said with a smile.

"WOOD SMASH!" Rama yelled. Two huge planks of wood started flying towards Lulu. She caught them in her hands and they started to melt. "Her magma Sho is a horrible matchup for my wood sho." Rama said as he pushed his glasses up. "MAGMA ROCKS!" Lulu yelled. Huge meteor-like rocks flew towards the students. "DUAL SLICER!" someone yelled. A boy's hands turned into blades and he chopped down the rocks. "You must be Thorn Junior? I see that you've acquired your mom's quirk." Lulu said firmly. "I go by TJ and don't speak about mom ever again!" TJ yelled as he began dashing towards Lulu. "ICE WALL!" Jay yelled. He created a wall of ice in front of TJ. "Outta my way!" Tj said as he sliced through the ice. Lulu took a fighting stance. TJ sliced at her head but she ducked. He twirled and began slicing at a rapid rate. "BLADE SPIN!" TJ yelled. Lulu began dodging every strike. "MAGMA POOL!" Lulu yelled. She shot a blast of magma on the ground and TJ slipped on it. The Magma burned through his shoes. "Your mom and I didn't have the best relationship, but that doesn't mean we can't." Lulu said as she reached her hand out to him. A tear fell down TJ's face. He took her hand and she walked him to the bus. Jay was confused about what had just happened. "Let's continue our practice!" Lulu said firmly. This time Jay was the one that stepped up. "I've been wanting to try something dangerous.. but with her power she should have no problem defending!" Jay thought to himself. "ICE CUBE!" Jay yelled. Lulu looked around her. She was trapped. Walls of ice surrounded her. "Now this! This has potential!" Lulu said with a smile. "ERUPTION!" Lulu yelled. A blast of magma flew straight up from Lulu's body. The ice cube that was surrounding her started melting quickly. Jay and the other students ran towards the bus as magma rained from the sky. "Jay... If you work on making your ice colder then it will cool my magma as soon as I release it. You all have a lot of potential and I'll definitely help you become stronger!" Lulu said excitedly.

Nate took squad 5 to a nearby building. They went into an elevator and Nate pressed the button that took them all the way to the top floor. Aiden crossed his arms. Nobody said a word. Once they got to the top floor Nate led them to a ladder which went to the rooftop of the building. "What is going on?" Dyl thought to himself. Squad 5 was now standing on the top of the tallest building in that area. Bridges were connected from rooftop to rooftop. "Today we will be doing an exercise called "Damsel in distress". There will be one person who will play the hero. Your job is to save the person in danger and bring them back here. Another person will be the villain. Their job is to keep the hero from saving the damsel. One of you will be tied up and be the damsel in distress. The villain is not allowed to attack the damsel. The damsel will be tied up so they will not be able to move. Oh yeah and try not to kill each other." Nate said. *"I-.. I can be the damsel." A girl said. "You're Emily right? I'll tie you up with this rope if you don't mind." Nate said. Emily blushed. Once he was done tying her up he pointed at Aiden. "Since you seem to have an attitude you can be the villain." Nate said firmly. Nate looked at the students and spotted someone with determined eyes. "You.. You will be the hero." Nate said. His finger was pointing at Dyl. "Of course! I'm against Aiden. The last time we fought I was almost turned into toast.." Dyl thought to himself. Nate grabbed Emily and threw her off the building.Emily screamed. "What are you doing!?" Dyl yelled. Emily floated back up in the air. "Relax. I can control the wind. It would be too easy if the damsel was just in one spot, so during this exercise I will be moving her with my sho." Nate said firmly. Dyl was starting to get nervous now. "You can use your sho to move around but the bridges connecting the buildings will also help you if your sho doesn't help with movement." Nate said. He pointed to two buildings. Dyl went across a bridge to one of them and Aiden went across a different bridge to the other one. Nate moved Emily in between the two buildings. Aidem cracked his knuckles. "I've been waiting for this Dill-weed. Don't take this personal but I'm about to burn off some anger." Aiden said. Dyl's fists tightened. "Aiden .. you used to bully me every single day. You even tried to kill my family because of your anger.. but I hold no hate towards you." Dyl said softly. Tears started falling down his eyes. "I DON'T HATE YOU AIDEN BUT I WON'T BE YOUR PUNCHING BAG ANYMORE!" Dyl yelled. "BEGIN!" Nate yelled. "BURNING FIST!" Aiden yelled. He flew from his building with a fist full of flames. Dyl dashed and jumped off the building. "SHO SHIELD!" Dyl yelled. He flew towards Aiden with his left arm stretched out and his shield in his hand. "They have some sort of rivalry? This is going to be better than I thought." Nate thought to himself as he watched the two boys fly towards each other.