Chapter 18

The 12 prisoners that worked for Cam were scheduled to train in the training room every day. They had stretching, lifting, and daily sparring on the list. Whenever they're in the training room the guards take off the cuffs that prevent them from using their sho. However, Cam warned them that if he suspected any funny business, he'd kill all of them. Today Aiden was scheduled to fight a guy named Jack. "I haven't used my sho in a while... guess I'll have to practice by beating you to pulp kid." Jack said. "If you're done talking then I'll go ahead and start cooking." Aiden said as flames appeared in his hands. Jack created multiple clones of himself. "With my sho you won't even be able to touch me." Jack said with a grin. Jack's clones all rushed towards Aiden. Aiden defended himself with his flames, making multiple clones disappear but there were too many. Aiden took a right hook straight to the face and as he started to get up a clone kicked him back down. They all jumped on top of him kicking him. "So, this is what it feels like to be in Dill-Weed's shoe... I guess I deserve this." Aiden thought to himself. As he started losing consciousness his skin got really hot. "No! I'm no loser like he is." Aiden said angrily as he burst into a ball of flames. All of the clones that were on him disappeared. He dashed straight for Jack and punched him, but it was another clone. The real Jack gave Aiden a hard chop to the back of the head. "You're a really pathetic kid." Jack said as he laughed. Aiden couldn't take it anymore. "FIRESPIN!" Aiden yelled. He created a swirling fire that swallowed the remaining clones and knocked Jack down. Aiden flew through the vortex of fire and punched Jack in the face with a fist full of flames and anger. The prison's paramedic team rushed over and took Jack off in a stretcher. Aiden walked off towards his cell. Amon watched the whole thing while taking notes. His sho allows him become completely invisible allowing him to get within the prison and watch the fight without being detected. He started to leave but stopped. A man wearing a suit had walked into the room. "That was quite a show. Very entertaining." Cam said with a grin. "You're Aiden, right? The kid who burned that house down?" Cam asked. Aiden hasn't even talked about the incident since the day he did it. He was so angry that day. Now he would do anything to be free from prison. "Yeah, that was me." Aiden said. "Keep improving and you might end up gaining my respect." Cam said. Amon didn't leave. This was the man that Ali had shown them. One of the old Tri-Force members. Gun Slinger Cam. He couldn't believe that he was actually seeing him in person. He stayed to take more notes. A few more sparring matches happened. Then it was Dee against a guy named Ant. "I don't plan on holding back." Dee said. "Shut up and come at me. I'll let you get the first hit for free" Ant said. "STRETCHFEST" Dee yelled as he threw multiple punches, stretching his arms out and increasing the speed. It didn't affect Ant. Ant's muscles doubled in size. Then tripled. Dee threw a kick towards Ant, but it was caught. Ant pulled Dee towards him and punched him into the ground. He then began pounding Dee's face in. Brutal punches. Left, right, left, right. Cam put a pistol to the back of Ant's head. "That's enough. This is only training. You're definitely what I need on my side but if you kill another one of my men, I'll drop you." Cam said calmly. "Understood." Ant said. His muscles shrank back down as he walked to his cell. "Somebody clean this corpse up." Cam said angrily. Amon had seen enough. Cam was definitely using these prisoners for some sort of terrible scheme. He left to report to his Captain.