Chapter 31

A few months after her father had died Queen Jazmine found herself in a small fight against an outside country. She became very short tempered considering the fact that she had lost her father and a small country called Maymo decided that without the King of Kiri there it would be easy to take control of the land. "Leave this to me my Queen. They will regret ever messing with our country." Cam said firmly. "No. My sisters and I will handle this. They have taken us lightly and we won't stand for it." the Queen said. "Be safe Queens!" Mirai said sadly. Even though she was the leader of Kiri, Jaz looked at her sisters as if they were her equals. Her two younger sisters are Thorn and Mia. Thorn is a year younger than Jazmine and Mia is a year younger than Thorn. Thorn's sho was already unlocked at the time but Mia's wasn't. Despite her sho not being unlocked Mia was very skilled in combat especially alongside her sisters. The three sisters packed supplies and began traveling by ship. "I wonder if we will see cute guys there!" Mia said. "This is serious. We are fighting for our honor." Jaz said firmly. "Yeah Mia! You know Jaz isn't interested in anybody but the King of-" Thorn couldn't finish her sentence because Jaz punched her. They all laughed. When they arrived at Maymo they entered a city. As they were walking a group of ten guys approached them. "The King of Maymo shouldn't have to get his hands dirty from fighting a bunch of hoes." one of them said. "I agree. Imagine letting females run a country ... pathetic." another one said. Jaz leaped towards him with her hand opened. She grabbed his face and slammed his head into the ground. The other men immediately drew their swords. "Let's have some fun!" Mia said. Two of the men rushed towards Thorn. Her arm became a blade and she sliced both of them down. Mia swiftly read her enemies movements and took out 3 of them. "I didn't even break a sweat!" Mia said. One of the men was standing behind swinging his sword down towards her head but Thorn stopped it with her arm. Her other arm turned into a blade as well and she used it to slice him. "Don't be so cocky or it'll be your downfall someday!" Thorn said with a smile. The last three seemed bigger than the rest. "Let me show you thots how real men fight." one of them said. He drew his sword and it had poison dripping from the tip. All three of them charged Jaz and sliced her chest with their swords. It had no effect. The swords didn't even pierce her skin. "WHAT!?" one of them said. The Queen grabbed his sword and bent it. The other two dropped their swords and ran away. She grabbed the third before he could leave. "Take me to the King." she demanded. As they were walking a loud explosion came from the direction of their ship. "You two go check it out. I can handle the King myself." Jaz said firmly. "No way! I don't want to miss out on all the fun at the castle!" Mia said with a smile. "You will go towards the ship and handle the issue. We can't leave without a ship." Jaz said. "But-" Mia was cut off. "I'm the Queen and that is your direct order. I'll be back soon." Jaz said. She left with the man from the group that ambushed them. "She gets to have all the fun because she's the Queen! It's not fair. Don't you think all three of us should've been Queens?" Mia asked Thorn. "Come on. Let's see what happened to our ride." Thorn said firmly. They went to where their ship was at and a guy was standing on top of it. The ship was in flames and he was laughing. "This will teach those weak girls which gender is superior." he said with a smile. "Aye boomer! Get your nasty hands off our ship!" Mia yelled.

He jumped down towards them and the ground exploded below his feet. It blew Thorn and Mia back a few feet. All of the people in the area ran away. "He might actually be a challenge! We will defeat him and then find a new ship!" Thorn said. "Yeah sure .. after that I'm going straight to the castle!" Mia said excitedly. Thorn's arms turned into blades. "DUAL SLICER!" Thorn yelled. She began spinning and swinging her arms at the man. He swiftly dodged her swings and laid his hand on her shoulder. "BIG BOOM!" he yelled. An explosion happened. Her arm was blown right off. Blood dripped from her shoulder as she tried to get up. "THORN!" Rad yelled. She couldn't see a thing. There was so much smoke from the explosion. The man approached Thorn through the smoke. "They don't call me Big Bomb Tom for nothing kid." he said with a grin. Thorn used her remaining arm to swing at him. She missed and he grabbed her face. "You hoes don't know a thing about being strong. You remind me of my wife. All bark no bite." he said. "BIG BOOM!" Tom yelled. "THORN NOOOO!" Mia yelled. She fell to her knees and started crying. The smoke cleared and Tom stood there bleeding from his chest. "That bitch managed to stab me with her leg before dying. What a pain." he said as he walked towards Mia. He kicked her a few feet away from him. She had blood trickle from her mouth. "I can't stand looking at you. Females that think they're the shit. I should torture the bloody hell out of you, but I have to get this wound looked at soon." Tom said as he approached her again. "BIG BOOM!" Tom yelled. This time when the smoke cleared.. nobody was there.