Chapter 39

Mona fired another cannonball at the T-Rex. It hit his body and made him stumble a little bit. "I've had enough of this!"* Ty said. He started to charge at Mona and turned around. His huge tail came flying straight at Mona and she had no time to react. "TRICERATOPS!" someone yelled. Ty's tail was caught by the horns of another dinosaur. "Trace! I'm so glad to see you!" Mona said happily. Ty pushed his tail forcefully but Trace stood his ground. "What is this Jurassic Park .." Cloud muttered. Ty kept pushing his tail while Trace kept it in his horns while pushing as well. "Who even is this guy?" Cloud asked Mona. "He is my big brother!" she said with a smile. She took Cloud to a spot where they would be safe from the fight. "With him here we will definitely win this fight!" Mona said.

"You're the Ex King's son.. the one that ran away after his poor daddy was killed." Ty said. "I- .. I was afraid. I admit that .. but now .. NOW I WILL FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY!" Trace yelled as he pushed the T-Rex's tail away. Ty stumbled. "Where was this confidence when your father was coughing up blood?" Ty asked as he charged towards Trace. He slammed his head into Trace's head knocking Trace back. Ty was bleeding a little on his head from Trace's horns. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER! WEAK!" Ty yelled as he charged at Trace again. This time he charged with his head but a few moments before he reached Trace he turned around and swung his tail. His tail slammed into Trace and he flew a few yards away. He was rolling and landed on his side. Ty's mouth began watering. "You know .. when I'm in this form everything tastes like chicken." Ty said as he walked towards Trace.

A thick fog appeared. "Not this again." Ty said angrily. Cloud began slicing at the T-Rex. "This is the third time you've done this kid. Do you realize that these small cuts won't hurt me?" Ty asked as he snapped in the directions he got cut from. "Each time was to throw you off. Now you don't even remember which direction the other meat head is in." Cloud said. "Huh?" Ty asked. The fog began clearing. Trace was a few yards behind Ty. He was covered in armor. "TR-IMETAL HORN!" Trace yelled. Trace dashed at Ty at full speed. His horns drove straight into the T-Rex's back. Ty fell to the ground and returned to his human form. He was laying in a pool of blood.

"He's not dead. Let's take him to a hospital." Trace said. "But he's your enemy. Did you not hear the shit he was talking about? If you were the one laying there would he try to save you?" Cloud asked. Trace put his head down. "No. We aren't killers. Would King Tayshi let him die?" Mona asked. "This fight would've been over in an instant if he was involved. You can't compare." Cloud said. "Well we choose to save him. You can come with us or not." Mona said. "I'll pass." Cloud said as he walked away. Mona and Trace picked up Ty and began walking to the closest hospital. "What's up with that guy?" Trace asked. "Nothing. He's just really protective and loyal. Killing is something that seems necessary to some people." Mona said.

"A woman huh? I don't usually fight women but I know that they are fully capable of being just as strong as men. A woman with a huge afro taught me that." Tayshi said with a smile. "Cool .. but I'm not interested in you or your life stories. Everybody has heard the legends about your crazy weather abilities. How about we test them out." Vex said. "POISON BULLETS!" Vex yelled. Little balls of poison came flying out of Vex's fingertips. Tayshi flew into the air dodging the bullets easily. "Wind manipulation? How fascinating." Vex said. "I know a guy who has a wind sho. I can't do nearly as much as he can." Tayshi said as he kept dodging. "Ahhh so you have your limits. Good to know." Vex said. "POISON RAIN!" Vex yelled. Vex shot a huge glob of poison into the air. Little poison droplets fell down like rain. The King became dizzy and started falling to the ground. "The poison from earlier? It's already taking effect?" he thought to himself. He hit the ground and poison droplets fell on him. "Is this really the "Storm God Tayshi'' that everybody talks about? This is hardly even amusing." Vex said smugly. "I can't .. I can't move.'' Tayshi said. Vex walked over and kicked him. "Two Kings in two months? I'm truly something. "The King Slayer'' That's what the people will call me. After this I'll go to Todo. Kill your little family and rule from over there. If I could gain control of Kiri that would be nic-" Vex stopped. Sparks were flying from Tayshi's body. She quickly backed away. "Lightning? You shouldn't even be able to move .. how can you use your sho?" Vex asked. She didn't realize that her poison rain was no longer falling but instead regular rain drops had taken its place. She looked up and saw that dark grey clouds were quickly covering the sky. She looked at Tayshi and was surprised to see him standing again. "Don't seem so shocked. I haven't even struck you yet." Tayshi said as lightning sparked from his hands.