Chapter 15

After breakfast Cam took Dionte to the abandoned mansion. "Have you gathered some people?" Cam asked. "I've gathered two people. They both have their minds set on power and destruction of the higher ups." Dion said. "Good. I would like to meet them later." Cam said. "Why did you allow mom to have these guests? What if they get in the way of our plans?" Dionte asked. "Your foolish mother did that without my permission. If they get in the way, then we will simply kill them." Cam said with a smile. The two of them went to the prison together. They brought Scott and Limone with them. The 12 members from the meeting before assembled. Cam now has 15 people to help with his plan. "We start small. A prison break. It will take a while to stage it so it doesn't look like I just let you out. Then we will meet up at the spot. After that we plan how to take down the Sho Force." Cam said. "After that... with the war starting, everything will be smooth sailing." Dionte said with a grin. Cam showed the prisoners their new training spot. He left with Dion, Scott, and Limone shortly after giving the prisoners their training schedules.

Dyl, Jay, and Fuji were playing games as usual. Fuji's stomach began to growl. "Hey guys can we get some pizza?" he asked. "I'm all out of cash bro" Jay said. "Yeah, I'm dead broke." Dyl said. Two girls walked past the arcade. One was eating potato chips, and the other was taking a selfie. "OOOUUU we got some baddies boys!" Fuji said excitedly. He went out the door and Dyl and Jay followed. "Hey mamas, you want to share some of those chips?" Fuji asked. "Ummm.. I don't know you, but sure!" one of the girls said. "Cool thanks! What's your name baby?" Fuji asked. "My name is Haleigh, and this is my friend Olivia. What's your name?" Haleigh asked. "I'm Fuji! Yes like the mountain. This is icy boy Jay and Lil Dyl." Fuji said. "Lil Dyl? You're the smallest out of all of us!" Dyl said. Everybody laughed. "Hey you guys want to go get some pizza? It's on me." Haleigh said. "YES! I was starving!" Fuji said. They walked to the pizza place and sat down to eat. "Hey do you guys go to Shine?" Olivia asked. "Jay and I do but Dyl is homeschooled now." Fuji said. "Oh yea he's the kid who's house got burnt down! I'm sorry about that by the way. Aiden was always a monster." Haleigh said. "You know him?" Dyl asked. "Yea... we dated for a little bit. Worst mistake of my life." Haleigh said while looking down. "It's getting late we should probably head out." Olivia said. "Yea we should too." Jay said. "It was nice meeting you guys!" Haleigh said as they were walking out. "Hey wait! Can I get your number?" Fuji asked desperately. Haleigh just laughed as her and Olivia continued walking. "Fuji you're the thirstiest boy I know" Dyl said while laughing. Jay took Fuji and Dyl home. Dyl walked in the house but tonight Dionte was already gone.

It was late so Cam and Dionte went back to the abandoned mansion after grabbing something to eat. Scott and Limone went home after they ate dinner. Cam stayed up with Dion all night helping him train his Sho. He used aggressive methods, but Dion knew it was to make him stronger. Cam took off to handle business and Dion went home really late with scratches and bruises. When he went inside everybody was already asleep. He laid down and tried to sleep through the pain.