Chapter 16

Rose woke up the next morning excited after watching the training match the day before. She got up around 8am. She showered, ate breakfast, and went to the Sho Force HQ. One of Queen Jazmine's strongest soldiers is in charge of the Sho Force. Most people know him as the "Fox Bandit", but his real name is Ali. Rose gets all of her main instructions from him. He usually talks from a monitor and is never actually there at the HQ. "I have noticed suspicious movements from one of my colleagues. I've always kept an eye on him because of the anger he had whenever he found out that the King of Todo wasn't killed during an attack. His name is Cam, and he is extremely powerful. He always manages to get his plans done." Ali said. "Did... did you say Cam?" Rose asked. "Yes, I'll put a picture up on the monitor to your right." Ali said. Rose stood there shocked. She couldn't believe that her husband could ever be dangerous. She couldn't tell her boss about their relationship, so she stayed quiet. "He has been in and out of the Shoyo prison. I don't know what he's up to, but it can't be good. Squad 3 will team up with Squad 1 to get as much information as you can. This is a stealth mission so only fight if necessary." Ali said. "Understood" Rose said. Squad 1 walked into the room. Squad 1 is led by "Metal Man" Chris. His second in command is Amon and West is their trainee. "It's a pleasure to work with you Rose." Chris said with a smile. Rose was still shaken about the information she was just told. "Of course! Let's get to work right away!" Rose said with a forced smile. Both squads talked together and decided on a plan to infiltrate the prison without being detected. Aside from this, Rose created her own secret plan that she will carry out on her own.