Chapter 27

"What brings you back in town Cam?" the shop owner asked. "I came all the way back here just to try one of these hamburgers." Cam said. They both laughed. Cam took a sip of his soda. "Nah. Queen Jaz sent me back home for awhile. I have a new assignment to start making weapons soon and she thought I should get some rest before starting." Cam said while looking down. "What's wrong? You seem upset about it." the shop owner said. "I made a mistake .. I kept hearing a voice .. it made me do something I didn't want to do. Lately it's been driving me crazy and I haven't been myself." Cam said sadly. A man in a mask burst through the shop door. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" the robber said. Cam smiled. A pistol formed in his hand but he kept it tucked. Everybody in the store hit the ground except Cam. "You think you're tough or something?" the robber asked as he pointed a gun at Cam's head. "Watch where you're pointing that thing. Guns can be dangerous." Cam said while smiling. The robber shot at Cam but he swiftly dodged it. The robber shot a few more times. Cam dodged all of the bullets and he now had his gun pointed right at the robbers forehead. "See? Look at how dangerous this is." Cam said with an evil grin. A large vine grabbed his arm. "Stop right there!" Rose said firmly. Cam was shook. "Wow she's gorgeous." He thought to himself. "Relax I wasn't going to kill him. I work for the Queen and just came here for a bite to eat and then this trigger happy idiot came in." Cam said with a laugh. Rose retracted her vines and put sho cuffs on the robber. "Sorry for the misunderstanding." Rose muttered. Her cheeks were pink. Cam walked over to her vine and plucked a rose from it. He gave it to her. "You can make up for it by having dinner with me." Cam said with a smile.

Cam went back to his objective that the Queen set for him and Rose continued with her duties as a Sho Force Captain. Whenever Cam came home they would spend time with each other. Cute dates, Romantic moments, and of course small arguments. They got married and at the wedding Rose announced that she was pregnant. She rubbed her belly with a smile and would say "My little rosebud." Soon a baby boy was born and they named him Gilbert. They continued their careers while raising their son. Gilbert was really close with his mom but always looked up to his dad. They went on family vacations, watched movies together, and played board games.

Now two headstones lay next to each other. One said Gun Slinger Cam and the other said Sho Force Captain of Squad 3 Rose.