Chapter 24

"WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE!?" Dyl asked angrily. "Relax we have info that you guys need, and besides we have a common enemy right now." Aiden said. "Fine whatever, but after this you're going back to prison." Jay said firmly. They caught up to Squad 1. "Squad 1! We have information on where the enemy is at!" Jay yelled. Chris pulled out a small remote and hit a button. The Force Truck came right to them. "Lead the way." Chris said. They pulled up to the abandoned mansion. Excluding Dee and Aiden their group consists of 10 prisoners and then there's Cam, Scott, Dion, and Limone. 9 of the 10 prisoners stood guard in front of the mansion. "I saw them fight. Only 4 of those 9 are actually pretty strong." Amon said. Dyl, Jay, Aiden, Marcus, Chris, Amon, and West all hopped out of the vehicles. Aiden burst into flames. He flew towards 2 of the weaker ones. He punched one of them a few times with a fiery combo. The other one tried to punch the back of his head, but a blast of slime pushed him back. It was Marcus with his sho. Jay easily froze one of the prisoners, and Dyl threw his shield at one. Amon used his invisibility to get behind one of them and choke him out. This only left the 4 that Amon mentioned earlier. Simon, Echo, Harp and Dolph. "West, Marcus, Amon and I will stay here. The rest of you go on ahead!" Jay yelled. Simon stepped up. West immediately charged at him with his super speed, but Simon dodged it. "How!? That's impossible." West said. "My sho gives me sensitive hearing. I can hear any movements from a mile away." Simon said as he closed his eyes. West charged at him again and Simon dodged. This time Josh charged at Simon, but it was a feint. He kicked at Simon's leg, but Simon hopped over the kick. "You're fast but it doesn't help if I can hear what you're going to do." Simon said while laughing. "Then I'll just go so fast that you won't be able to react in time." West said with a smile. Josh charged at Simon repeatedly. Simon kept dodging. "Left fist, right fist, left kick." Simon could hear it all coming. "SPEED VORTEX!" West yelled. He ran around Simon in a circle extremely fast. Simon began losing oxygen. He grabbed his neck gasping for air. West dashed inside the vortex and gave Simon a clean right hook knocking him to the ground. "Guess you didn't hear that one coming huh?" West said with a grin.

Harp came up behind West and tried to cut him with her claws. He barely dodged it. "Stand back. I got this one." Marcus said with a smile. Harp sliced at Marcus over and over. She thought she was ripping him to shreds but he was made of slime, so her attacks were meaningless. He punched her in the face a few times and she stumbled back. "What... What are you?" Harp asked. She had no clue on how she could defeat him. His sho was so strange and a bad matchup for hers. Marcus rushed her. She kept slicing at him, but it didn't hurt him at all. That's when she realized that if she keeps attacking him that he can't attack her. It wasn't a way to win but it would give her time to think of a strategy. The slicing continued and Marcus couldn't attack. That's when he decided to just relax his body. He turned into a pool of slime and moved under Harp. "SLIME SPRING!" Marcus yelled. He sprang up from the pool of slime and gave her a hard uppercut. She fell down and he went over to finish her, but a hand grabbed him. It was Jay. "That's enough. She's done." Jay said.

Amon had used his invisibility to sneak up on Echo. Amon punched him in the face and backed up. "So, you're invisible huh?" Echo asked with a smile. Echo let out a horrible shriek. His sho lets him send out incredibly loud sound waves when he shouts. Amon was invisible but was still affected by the horrible sound. He started to become visible as he knelt down in pain. Echo ran over and kicked him. Amon got up and turned invisible again. Echo let out another screech and everybody covered their ears. Amon was visible again and Echo ran over for another kick but Amon swiftly dodged. "Don't take me lightly." Amon said. Not only does Amon become invisible but anything he touches also becomes invisible. He keeps a knife on him at all times that isn't visible whenever he activates his sho. Echo was about to let out a screech but felt his neck get sliced a little bit. Dre became visible now standing with his knife at Echo's neck. "Make another sound and it'll be your last." Amon said coldly. He put sho cuffs on Echo, Harp, and Simon. Only one prisoner was left.

Dolph and Jay stared at each other. "I'm not like the other three." Dolph said with a grin. "What makes you different?" Jay asked. "I'm bloodthirsty." Dolph said with a grin. His body began changing. His hands became sharp claws. He became really hairy, and his structure changed. "WEREWOLF!" Dolph yelled. He charged at Jay with incredible speed and sliced his hip with his claws. Jay shot an ice ball towards Dolph but it was easily dodged. Dolph struck again, biting Jay's shoulder. "I'm going to rip you to shreds." Dolph growled. Jay began to focus. Dolph slashed at Jay for the finishing blow. "ICE BLADE!" Jay yelled. Dolph now had a deep wound across his chest. Jay was holding a sword made from ice and blood dripped off of it. They put sho cuffs on Dolph and then Squad 3 arrived.