Chapter 25

"What's going on?" Rose asked. "We defeated 9 of the enemies but the rest are inside. Dyl, Chris, and Aiden went in already and Jay needs medical attention." Amon reported. "You guys load up the enemies and take them to Sho Force HQ. Someone there can assist Jay. Lynn, you can drive them there and Aviva you'll come with me. Once you're done at HQ come back immediately." Rose said. "Got it!" Amon said as he started moving the prisoners into the Force Truck. Dyl led Chris and Aiden to the room where the enemies were talking the last time he was there. Cam, Dionte, Scott, Limone, and Ant were waiting inside. "He needs more time before he can use his sho again." Dion said. "I'll handle them." Ant said confidently. He stepped away from his group and took a stance. His muscles doubled, and then tripled in size. "You killed my friend. You didn't have to... but you did it anyways." Aiden said as a tear fell down his face. "I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!" Aiden yelled as his body burst into flame. He charged towards Ant and punched him on the chest, but it had no effect. Ant grabbed Aiden by his face and slammed him into the ground. He swung a punch towards Aiden's face, but it was blocked by a shield. Dyl was standing there with his shield up to protect Aiden. "I... don't need your help... Dill-weed." Aiden said as he got up. "Well, I couldn't just sit there and watch you die." Dyl said firmly. Ant slapped Dyl and he flew back towards Chris. "Damn he's strong..." Dyl said as he rubbed his face. "I'm tired of playing games." Ant said. "BIG BODY!" Ant yelled His muscles grew even bigger. He was so muscular that he didn't look human anymore. "I'm done playing around too." Aiden said. The room began to heat up. Ant charged at Aiden. Aiden ran towards Ant with tears falling down his face and his body engulfed by flames. "This is for Dee." "BURNING PHOENIX!" Aiden yelled. The flames around Aiden's body looked exactly like a huge bird. He flew straight through Ant, leaving behind a burning hole in his chest. Ant fell to the ground in a pool of blood. "Oh shit... that was nice." Cam said with a grin. Aiden fell to the ground. He had used so much energy that he passed out. Limone smiled. He spit towards Aiden's head, but a vine quickly moved Aiden's body. The spit hit the floor and burned through it. "Acid huh?" Rose asked as her and Aviva entered the room. "I'm ready!" Scott shouted. A portal opened up and they started going inside. Rose struck at them with a vine, but it was shot down by Cam. "I'll make sure to kill you later." Cam said with a smile as he went into the portal. The portal closed immediately, and the room was now silent.