Chapter 33

"Hold on .. Why so hostile? My son and wife are here beside me so obviously I mean no harm." King Jeremiah said with a smile. His wife was sitting beside him on a throne with a kid in her lap. "I've been attacked countless times on the way here by your men. They discriminated because of my gender and not only that but you disrespected me in another way. You think just because my dad isn't here that you can take over Kiri." Jaz said firmly. "Oh I don't think. I KNOW that I can take over Kiri. Without those men behind you do you really think you stand a chance against me?" Jeremiah asked. He started laughing. "Let me handle him, my Queen." Cam said. "No. That's exactly what he wants. I'll prove to him that women aren't weak. Kiri isn't weak." Jaz said. "You have no reason to prove anything to him Queen Jaz. We all know your abilities. It would be wise if we all took him on together." Shizz said. "I'm not just doing this to prove that I'm strong. I will defeat him in the name of all women. I'll defend my gender and my nation." Jaz said firmly. "Ahhh so you've decided to continue with the hostility. I was going to ask you nicely to hand over ownership of the country, but with that look in your eyes I can tell that you wouldn't be down for the cause." Jeremiah said. He started laughing. Jaz stared into his eyes. "Alright fine. We will settle this outside. Follow me." Jeremiah said. "I will meet up with Mirai and gather supplies for our trip home." Shizz said. "I'll stay right here just in case there's any funny business .." Cam said.

Queen Jaz followed the King down stairs, through some gardens, and to an big open field. There were bones all around and bloodstains in the dirt. "This is where men fight to see who is strong enough to be king." Jeremiah said. He took off his robe and threw it behind him. He was tall and very muscular with tally mark tattoos over his body. "I have 999 tally marks. That's the amount of men I killed right here on this field." Jeremiah said with a smile. Jaz took a fighting stance. "MAN GIANT!" Jeremiah yelled. His body began to grow. He grew taller than any average man. He stopped growing once he was at 25 feet tall and he looked at the Queen. "My sho makes it even easier to look down on you pathetic women." Jeremiah said. He started to laugh. Jaz was stunned. She has never seen a sho like this. "GIANT FIST!" he yelled. Jeremiah's fist came down towards Jaz at a tremendous speed. It hit the ground hard enough to destroy a building. When he lifted his fist nothing remained in the spot that he hit except a crater in the Earth.

Shizz called for a cab to get to the docks where the Queen's ship used to be. He found Mirai on her knees crying. She was sitting in a pool of blood. Blood was splattered all over the place. When the Tri-Force arrived at Maymo they decided to split up. Mirai would find out where the Queen's ship was at. Shizz and Cam went directly to the castle. On their way to the castle Shizz heard a voice in his head. "Dead ... sister ... dead" is what the voice said. He had a horrible feeling about it but decided not to tell Jaz while they were at the castle. Now he was looking at all the blood on the ground and the voice had to be right. Mirai looked up at Shizz. "They... were so young." she said while sobbing. "WHERE IS THE PERSON THAT DID THIS!?" Shizz yelled. Nobody answered. He looked around and realized that the whole place had been evacuated. He walked over to a bush that had beautiful Marigolds on it. He plucked two and placed them on top of the blood. Tears fell down his face.

"One hit was all it took? I can't breathe." Jeremiah said while laughing. He felt something on his hand. He looked at it and Jaz was running up his arm. She jumped off of his shoulder and gave him a strong jab to his cheek. "Pay attention. If not then you'll die here." Jaz said firmly. She fell towards the ground but Jeremiah swung his other hand towards her as she was falling. He caught her in midair and tightened his grip. "Die you stupid hoe." he said. Jaz couldn't breathe. Blood flew in the air. "ROCK BLADE!" Jaz yelled. Her hands became pointed and her skin hardened. She stabbed the Giant's hand and he let her go. Her sho allows her skin to become extremely hard and sharp. Her whole life she hasn't come against anything that could pierce her skin. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Jeremiah yelled as he clutched his hand. Jaz fell to the ground but quickly rolled to dodge Jeremiah's foot. He had attempted to stomp on her. Queen Jaz smiled. "You talk a lot of shit about women but I'm pretty sure my little sisters could handle you." she said. King Jeremiah showed an evil grin. "You mean the ones my subordinate killed?" he asked smugly.