Chapter 19

Dyl woke up at 9am and went downstairs to have breakfast. There was a note on the floor by his door. "I'm taking Chelsea to the zoo today. There's breakfast on the table, it should still be hot. Dionte already ate but afterwards he went out. I love you, and I'll see you later! -mom" the note said. Dyl ate his breakfast then started his training and assignments. In this short amount of time, he could tell that his arms were getting bigger. He put his left arm up and the shield appeared. He could move it around easier than before. He called Jay for a sparring match, but he was busy, so Dyl walked to the arcade. Fuji was there and the two of them played games for a while until Haleigh and Olivia walked by the arcade. Fuji couldn't help himself and went outside to speak. "Remember me ladies?" he said with a grin. "Not today shrimp." Haleigh said coldly. Fuji didn't realize that Olivia was crying, and Haleigh was comforting her. They both walked away, and Fuji stood there feeling like an idiot. "It's okay bro you didn't know" Dyl said softly. They went back inside the arcade to play more games. The television in the arcade was playing the news. "Two deaths have happened recently within Shoyo prison. A young 15-year-old teen named Marcus, and a 24-year-old man named Dee." the news reporter said. Dyl immediately remember the conversation he heard at the abandoned mansion and his heart sank. While Dyl was training, Dionte and his crew have been making moves. Maybe if he would've done something that night, he could've prevented the death of Marcus and the other guy. Even after Marcus bullied him for so long, Dyl felt guilty. "What's wrong dude?" Fuji asked. "Nothing but I'm going to head out." Dyl said as he went out the door. "We have to take action NOW." is what Dyl thought as he walked back towards Rose's house.