Chapter 21

The death of Dee made Aiden angry. Flames were coming from all over his body. Dee was his new roommate and was kind to him. He has a family outside of prison but couldn't afford to take care of them. Dee told Aiden about how he stole from the grocery store to feed his wife and kids. He despised the Sho Force for their positions and because they would never understand him. "Ahhh looks like you had a bond with him." Cam said as he glanced over at Aiden. "That's enough fighting for today. We can pick back up tomorrow. For now, I'd like you to meet my son Dionte." Cam said. Aiden was shocked. He had received a letter a few days ago from a guy named Dionte. The letter said "Cam did it. He killed him. You don't know what I'm talking about yet but soon you will. We can talk revenge when you're ready. - Dionte" "Could this be the same Dionte? Why would his son be talking about revenge and who did Cam kill?" Aiden thought to himself. After his son's introduction, the prisoners were cuffed again, and they went to their cells. Aiden went back alone which made him even more upset. They didn't replace Dee and he knew it was because of his reaction about his death. "Now I'm alone." Aiden thought. A message was broadcasted across the prison. "Recently two prisoners have died. 24-year-old Dee, and 15-year-old Marcus." the announcer said. Aiden had flashbacks to his friendships with Marcus and Dee, their memories, Cam, the meeting, his new cell mate, Dee's death, and the letter. He put everything together. "I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'LL KILL HIM!" Aiden yelled as he sobbed in the corner of his cell.

Amon took all of his information straight to his Captain. Squad 3 was also there. Chris was shocked. He didn't believe that Cam was really plotting against the Queen. Rose couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Now I have to do this." she thought to herself. "I think we should relay this information to Ali before we make our next move." Chris said. Rose already knows what Ali is going to do. She wants to try her plan first before he handles it himself. "Of course! I'll make sure to tell him ASAP." Rose said with a smile. The two groups went back to their homes. Dyl was walking into the house when Cam and Dionte pulled up in the driveway. Dyl was going to confront Dionte about his schemes 1 on 1 but Cam was with him. Dionte got out of the car and went into the house but as Cam was pulling out of the driveway, Rose pulled up and blocked him off. She rolled her window down. "We need to talk." she said firmly. Cam grinned. He pulled back in the driveway and she parked behind him. They both got out and stared at each other. "So, all of the talk about you being out helping the Queen and this nation was just bullshit?" Rose asked aggressively. "No. I am still helping this nation out." Cam said. "I don't know what you're planning but it needs to stop. Ali has already figured everything out and if you don't do something soon, he's going to take you out." Rose said with tears in her eyes. "I knew he would find out eventually, and I knew you would too." Cam said with a grin. He aimed a pistol at Rose's head. "What happened to you Cam... you weren't always like this." Rose said while sobbing. "Queen Jaz is not fit to rule. She lets her emotions decide fate. Mirai is there to help her... that's enough proof." Cam said angrily. "So, you think you could rule this half of the nation? All by yourself?" Rose asked. "No ... I could run the WHOLE nation...and I will." Cam said as he pulled the trigger.